ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Interesting how this pair "from The Good Will out" came with a tag on one shoe. Dude wants $630 and they're used. 
mean.gif
Yeah that's odd, the tag looks like it was cut too. I wonder what the deal is with that.

I would rock my UBs to work but im scared of getting anything on em while im working the floor. Maybe if i was desk nurse just to stunt
haha.

I wore mine for clinicals. Best choice of shoes ever. I wore Vans sk8 hi's and Jordan 11's, but I felt uncomfortable after a few hours in either of those. No so with the ultra boosts

Doubled up on the OG triple whites. Free shipping and no tax... might as well. Like these a lot more than 2.0s

I wish Adidas kept going with the original pattern.   Not a fan of the colors of the Hurricane UB.  I am a fan of how they put the colors together, along with the cage/heel piece/liner. Wish Adidas would have done the same with other colors.  Red/black, blue/grey etc.  Would have been dope.   

I wish Adidas kept going with the original pattern.   Not a fan of the colors of the Hurricane UB.  I am a fan of how they put the colors together, along with the cage/heel piece/liner. Wish Adidas would have done the same with other colors.  Red/black, blue/grey etc.  Would have been dope.   
GITD would be killer with the OG pattern 

Or as jpac jpac has said, just to have the ability to miadidas a pair. (Lofty, but one can dream)

I should know this, as I've purchased GS sizes for my girl twice now, but sometimes adidas lists shoes as "Kids Unisex" which typically range up to size 6, while other times they list as "Boys" which tend to range up to size 7. I think I know the answer to this, but is there any difference in sizing? (excluding the possibility of width {men's vs women's})

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom