ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RevUp sports hyping it themselves...  Its not like NT is the only source of the info... 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Y-3 ZG Knit is #2 for me
I can vouch for this. Anything that mimics UB sole shape is gonna be the next best thing to it. Y-3 ZG knit/ PB ZG prime / and also EQT 93-16

All good man.Someone had called it hero ball a few posts back and I thought it was funny.
That was me. It's cool to help others which is what I used to do. then you start noticing that the people you are trying to help are not eating. Gets suspicious after a while.

I'm just trying to help others.

For the record, I saw it on my Twitter before I saw anything about it in this thread lol.
I didn't say you got the info from here did i? 

Cool do you. You're only making it harder for everyone who actually wants these to cop. 

Hmm haven't quite been keeping up recently so not sure if this has been mentioned, but stitch and trace dropping uncaged UBs tomorrow?

Hmm haven't quite been keeping up recently so not sure if this has been mentioned, but stitch and trace dropping uncaged UBs tomorrow?
This photo makes it an easy pass. The multiple eyelets are terrible.

edit: Am I mistaken in not remembering there being so many eyelets and the 3 stripes on toe from older images?

edit 2: I am definitely not mistaken. What is going on.... 

edit 3: Oh that is the inside of the shoe.

Last edited:

edit: Am I mistaken in not remembering there being so many eyelets and the 3 stripes on toe from older images?

edit 2: 

I am definitely not mistaken. What is going on.... 
3 stripes has always been there on the inside section of the toebox...  Never noticed those eyelets tho... 

edit 2: I am definitely not mistaken. What is going on.... 

edit 3: Oh that is the inside of the shoe.

the inside has always had that many eyelets, if they're even really eyelets

:rofl: just realized your third edit

Last edited:
Apart from the horrible eyeles, the square dark grey knit surrounding the eyelets makes it even worse.  The medial side has too much going on.   Also seems to have the gradient chunky toe box.   Easy pass on this light grey uncaged. 

Last edited:
the inside has always had that many eyelets, if they're even really eyelets

roll.gif
just realized your third edit
I didn't want to clutter with making multiple posts 
laugh.gif

I personally like the 3 stripes...  Dont know about the eyelets/holes on the sides tho... 
I like the 3 stripes too. Saw it on the pure boost model teaser and thought it was dope but then the full reveal was disappointing.

Apart from the horrible eyeles, the square dark grey knit surrounding the eyelets makes it even worse.  The medial side has too much going on. 
Agreed.

Still gonna be sold out...  I hope there's at least 1 CW that sits so we can actually see it in person first...  Getting tired of BNTL 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom