ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was it ever explained how RevUp, Winnsports and all these other smaller vendors keep getting stock in the OG Whites and Blacks? Just curious, not skeptical 
laugh.gif

Wow, I honestly didn't think they were going to pop up stateside, having been out for a while outside of the US. Glad I got mine under retail from End.
Seriously man, glad I played the waiting game and didn't order from overseas. About to order the red & blue pair for half off rn 
nerd.gif

Wow, I honestly didn't think they were going to pop up stateside, having been out for a while outside of the US. Glad I got mine under retail from End.
They were up before Stateside a few months back but came and went relatively quickly.

Was it ever explained how RevUp, Winnsports and all these other smaller vendors keep getting stock in the OG Whites and Blacks? Just curious, not skeptical 
laugh.gif
These small vendors are specialty running stores so they would stock their stores with running shoes. They must get certain priority over ADC and Footsites because they have other types of things they push.

I do faintly remember them sending out a Tweet about it but maybe they didn't load sizes.
Interesting. Yeah, I only ever saw the red/white on ADC, too. Eventually the page disappeared completely. Perhaps that means there's hope for other shoes that once had dedicated pages that were eventually pulled without releasing. 
ohwell.gif

I do faintly remember them sending out a Tweet about it but maybe they didn't load sizes.

Interesting. Yeah, I only ever saw the red/white on ADC, too. Eventually the page disappeared completely. Perhaps that means there's hope for other shoes that once had dedicated pages that were eventually pulled without releasing. 
ohwell.gif
Yeah been waiting and lurking around for sooooo long, good things come to those who wait  
nthat.gif

Last edited:
What shoe coming up or on the market right now would you say is the most comfortable that isn't the Ultra Boost? What comes close to the UB in terms of how comfortable they are and wearing them for 12 hour work day.  Is there anything out there that comes close or is better for extended periods of time on feet?

Not really on the market now and pretty limited. But Consortium Primeknit Pure Boosts are still the most comfortable sneaker i own. Marginally more comfortable than Ultras, but only just.

Back
Top Bottom