ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know what would be useful;

If uncaged had its own thread.

I can't get down with these uncaged shoes but it seems like everyone who wanted to grab a pair got some.

hasnt popped up for my on the product page. i'll check out the checkout page

When is the official release for the Navys that were up on RRS for pre-order? Are there any pics of them where it shows the gradient pattern? I can't find much information on them.

who they work for then fam? 
Microsoft has the same kind of program, you can speak to someone experianced in the companys products but is also a consumer. The people responding back can log on whenever they want to answer questions. Companys give rewards instead of payment, like discounts and freebies.

Microsoft has the same kind of program, you can speak to someone experianced in the companys products but is also a consumer. The people responding back can log on whenever they want to answer questions. Companys give rewards instead of payment, like discounts and freebies.
I guess it could be possible for Adidas as well.  But Im sure I've asked order related questions as well so Im not sure how that would play...

didnt know that. learn something new everyday

Like I said I have no idea haha
Next time I chat with them, Imma ask if they are a direct employee 
laugh.gif

My local HOH still have all 3 colorway in uncaged. Tried them on using my regular UB size 11. It's a bit snug even when wearing liner socks, and that ankle collar is pretty irritating in my opinion. If you need room, I'd definitely go half size UP.

My local HOH still have all 3 colorway in uncaged. Tried them on using my regular UB size 11. It's a bit snug even when wearing liner socks, and that ankle collar is pretty irritating in my opinion. If you need room, I'd definitely go half size UP.
which store you go to?

Back
Top Bottom