ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that listing threw tons of red flags for me re: authenticity but ebay should have my back.  BNTL'd hard on the last size 9 black/white up there.  Haven't worn my pair from ADC so hopefully i just saved myself 60 bucks. repped!

I've ordered from them before. They're 100% legit

Hope so! Tho $75 ain't too bad to lose while I wait to recoup via eBay from fakes

Making it difficult. I don't need another pair of shoes
roll.gif
They're nice beaters.  
laugh.gif

Login to your RRS account

I talked to CS

They cancelled ALL orders
They've told me that before back during the grey wool days...  They told me all orders were cancelled but some still got fulfilled...  Look at my very first post LOL  It was about that.

They've told me that before back during the grey wool days...  They told me all orders were cancelled but some still got fulfilled...  Look at my very first post LOL  It was about that.
It's never a bad idea to assume that nobody at RRS knows what the hell is going on.

It's never a bad idea to assume that nobody at RRS knows what the hell is going on.
True...  I remember what they told me...  "It was a mistake and they wont be getting that particular color.  All orders will be cancelled"  
laugh.gif

ADC sometimes prints the Fedex label indicating that it "shipped" but it doesn't actually go out until the following day
Oh I now...  They just lag sometimes...  Normally they will have the "shipping" email go out that same night or early next morning...  I guess there's just a lot of order to process... 

My reds have shipping label created with est delivery 7/7.

Shoprunner sure is fast
roll.gif

i signed up for shoprunner after i placed my order but my order is still processing. will i get the 2 day shipping for that order or probably not?

You have to checkout with shoprunner, It wont apply to previous orders
I've had shoprunner signed in for all my ADC cops and not once has it been fulfilled. Especially when it's a limited release shoe.

Only time shoprunner worked for me was when I bought some gazelles long ago.

Last edited:
I was looking forward on using my new shop runner account too, not surprised it's buggy.

You would think ADC would have some nice upgrades by now. I don't understand how they're not able to cancel orders yet, even within an hour time frame of the order being placed. 

Some shots of my uncaged.

I got both an order received and a confirmation email from RRS. Here is the confirmation that came yesterday.

I've had shoprunner signed in for all my ADC cops and not once has it been fulfilled. Especially when it's a limited release shoe.

Only time shoprunner worked for me was when I bought some gazelles long ago.
You should try opening a separate tab w/ the shoprunner website pulled up and be signed in there.

That's what I do and I've gotten shoprunner fulfilled on almost every purchase.

I got both an order received and a confirmation email from RRS. Here is the confirmation that came yesterday.
 Not to burst your bubble but that doesn't mean it's a guaranteed pair. the 'order on it's way' is the only official email that you have successfully copped.

That email pretty much states they received your order and they are intending to work on it.

You should try opening a separate tab w/ the shoprunner website pulled up and be signed in there.

That's what I do and I've gotten shoprunner fulfilled on almost every purchase.
Maybe I'll try that next time. Just difficult to experiment with getting it to work in time-sensitive situations as a hyped release. Especially on ADC. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom