ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Make sure you use a washer with no middle actuator, washing against that could mess up the boost soles
dang... my washer has a middle actuator... and so does my parents and my wife's parents... LOL

Should i risk it?
There is no issue w/ using a washing machine with a middle actuator, not sure where he got that from, just put the shoes in a pillowcase or laundry bag.

Just talked to Journey's 

My 3M NMD Wool order got backordered a 2nd time from 7/14 to 7/23

mean.gif

Last edited:
Has adidas running actually confirmed that the colored uncaged are dropping online tomorrow in the US? I know some adidas SP stores are getting them but I don't remember seeing any confirmation that they're dropping on adidas.com.

Has adidas running actually confirmed that the colored uncaged are dropping online tomorrow in the US? I know some adidas SP stores are getting them but I don't remember seeing any confirmation that they're dropping on adidas.com.
Yeah, they have...

After striking out (again) on NMDs, I'm debating whether or not to use a ATC service for tomorrow's uncaged release after seeing success stories.

Last edited:
Okay so since I'm seeing different responses on Twitter, what's the NT consensus on sizing for the Uncaged? TTS, 0.5 up or 0.5 down even?

Last edited:
I'm passing on all the colors tomorrow.

I'm sitting back and very very patiently waiting for the army green and navy blue pairs

Okay so since I'm seeing different responses on Twitter, what's the NT consensus on sizing for the Uncaged? TTS, 0.5 up or 0.5 down even?
All dependent on your feet and how you like shoes to fit...  You will see response from .5 down, TTS, .5 up... 

Can't speak on the whites but I'm normally a size 11. I got 11 in CB 1.0 and had to return them got a 11.5 from RevUp and they fit perfect. Solar reds 1.0, CB 2.0, creams, blue gradients 11 fits perfect. I asked the same question a few months back and the consensus was the CB 1.0 fit a little small. Hope that helps

How was your experience with revup sports? They seem kinda sketch.

color boosts are supposedly more limited. Who knows. I got them strictly to trade for the CS I missed today. 
True but i also think everyone that truly wanted uncaged... got them already and was blindsided by this new release now.

But i hope u get the trade.

Back
Top Bottom