ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Make sure you use a washer with no middle actuator, washing against that could mess up the boost soles
dang... my washer has a middle actuator... and so does my parents and my wife's parents... LOL

Should i risk it?
There is no issue w/ using a washing machine with a middle actuator, not sure where he got that from, just put the shoes in a pillowcase or laundry bag.
I recall on the earlier pages here someone mentioned washing their shoes in a pillow case but they still got messed up, most likely from the actuator. This thread moves fast so I couldn't dig up that convo

finally pulled the trigger on a pair of OG white ubs, cant wait till they get in

Do you guys know if end clothing has any VAT or hidden charges shipping to US or is it just like ordering from FL. Thank you in advance.

Do you guys know if end clothing has any VAT or hidden charges shipping to US or is it just like ordering from FL. Thank you in advance.
no hidden charges and they don't charge VAT nor remove it. But End is already sold out of the colored Uncaged 

For real? I'm looking at the countdown page it says a little less than 3 hours. How could they be sold out already?
back-door.jpg

count me as one that likes the Ace 16+ pair

*Ye shrug

[emoji]128526[/emoji] my man...

Still have hope for $200 retail. Got a plug at a football shop in LA that is getting these. Pray for me guys. I haven't scored anything amazing since Mystery Greys.

Still have hope for $200 retail. Got a plug at a football shop in LA that is getting these. Pray for me guys. I haven't scored anything amazing since Mystery Greys.
Glad UBs are entering different Sports stores other than running specialty stores. Good luck.

So is it wrong etiquette to still call football, soccer Stateside?

Praying for no cracks
dunno if the light is hitting them some type of way but your boost looks more matte than the colored boost on the uncaged.

Perhaps your factory boost coloring technique was the one they couldn't mass produce so they went with what the have now?

dunno if the light is hitting them some type of way but your boost looks more matte than the colored boost on the uncaged.

Perhaps your factory boost coloring technique was the one they couldn't mass produce so they went with what the have now?
Looking at close up pics of the paint on the uncaged it does seem like a slightly different texture, like the uncaged paint is somehow more shiny but also more dry. I'll have to see them in person before being able to really tell.

im just holding onto hope for that ADC drop

Back
Top Bottom