ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

There should have been a "don't care" option 
laugh.gif

Wish there was an indifferent option.
There is a 'don't have to vote' option.

There is a 'don't have to vote' option.
Ha, didn't mean anything by it. Wouldn't mind voting, just don't have a box that matches how I feel, which isn't that extreme either way. I'm not a big fan but I certainly can understand why people like em.

Would like to see more MC uncaged pics with better lacing than the first pic shown a few pages back.

good ol NT.
literally every time theres a poll for voting, someone has to complain about what the options are.

cant wait for the olives to come in.... 

so glad I returned my grey uncaged.. def feeling these better 
nthat.gif

My Multicolor 2.0’s came in last night and they are fire. They look even better in person and not as loud as pictures make them out to be. I really feel that the phots don’t do these justice and that they need to be seen in person to truly appreciate them. I was a bit worried they might not match a lot, but they actually match with a lot of my clothing due to the variety of colors in the weave. The multicolor weaving that Adidas did on these are incredible. The rainbow knit includes reds, purples, teals, navys, sea foam greens, oranges, yellows, burgundys, and even black. It’s definitely one of the more unique and eye-catching colorways Adidas has dropped lately with the gradients. They are a must have, in my opinion. I much prefer the MC 2.0 over the MC 1.0, no question.

Short story: #teamrainbow

It's safe to say for every MC are fire post there will be an equal put them in the dumpster post.

On a similar note, I peeked inside my MC cages and determined an uncaged MC would look like giant rainbow ****. Would not recommend. ****** gradients. 
already been done:

It looks like my milk after eating Trix.

Last edited:

My Multicolor 2.0’s came in last night and they are fire. They look even better in person and not as loud as pictures make them out to be. I really feel that the phots don’t do these justice and that they need to be seen in person to truly appreciate them. I was a bit worried they might not match a lot, but they actually match with a lot of my clothing due to the variety of colors in the weave. The multicolor weaving that Adidas did on these are incredible. The rainbow knit includes reds, purples, teals, navys, sea foam greens, oranges, yellows, burgundys, and even black. It’s definitely one of the more unique and eye-catching colorways Adidas has dropped lately with the gradients. They are a must have, in my opinion. I much prefer the MC 2.0 over the MC 1.0, no question.

Short story: #teamrainbow
Just got mine in too and I absolutely agree with everything you wrote.  These joints are flames

Back
Top Bottom