ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just got mine in too and I absolutely agree with everything you wrote.  These joints are flames
There's just something about them that's really special, especially on foot. They definitely stand out in my collection of UB's no doubt due to the vivid colors and I love that. Can't wait to wear them tomorrow.

MCs are hideous in hand.
How about on screen
laugh.gif

where are you ordering those special uncaged from? be careful they don't just send you the regular solar red uncaged instead 
laugh.gif

From RRS:

Thank you so much for your recent order, and we appreciate you turning to Road Runner Sports for all your running needs.

Unfortunately, we were unable to fulfill your order within PayPal's allotted order time window, and it has been cancelled.

At least I got VIP until May.

From RRS:

Thank you so much for your recent order, and we appreciate you turning to Road Runner Sports for all your running needs.

Unfortunately, we were unable to fulfill your order within PayPal's allotted order time window, and it has been cancelled.

Shocking... You catch that post from your favorite twitter feed regarding RRS? Won't be holding my breath although hopefully some good will come of it.

Last edited:

Shocking... You catch that post from your favorite twitter feed regarding RRS? Won't be holding my breath although hopefully some good will come of it.
More like, I will promote the hell outta any shoe that is hype on your site so it guarantees a sell out...just throw me some cash.

From RRS:

You can't preorder shoes from RRS with paypal.  They can only hold the funds for a month and then have to return them.  With a credit card you're fine if they do actually fill the preorders.

You can't preorder shoes from RRS with paypal.  They can only hold the funds for a month and then have to return them.  With a credit card you're fine if they do actually fill the preorders.
I was able to before with the solar red 3.0s. I guess since it has been a month from the pre-order so cancelled order. And we have yet to see orders fulfilled,

All good. They have great service when they actually fulfill orders but horrible at everything else.

Last edited:
View media item 2116903

These came in today. Kinda feel like an *** because Im going to attempt to paint the knit. It's a bit hypocritical because when I first got into the ultra boost life I said collaborations should not be altered in any way back when people were uncaging SNS and doing ungodly things to their Ultra boost. They do have a couple of nice little touches on the lace tips it's says Kris Vanassche in the lime green and the insole is the same argyle print as the outer

View media item 2116903

These came in today. Kinda feel like an *** because Im going to attempt to paint the knit. It's a bit hypocritical because when I first got into the ultra boost life I said collaborations should not be altered in any way back when people were uncaging SNS and doing ungodly things to their Ultra boost. They do have a couple of nice little touches on the lace tips it's says Kris Vanassche in the lime green and the insole is the same argyle print as the outer

I think you can make an exception. Because those are ******* hideous.

Back
Top Bottom