ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those who got their Multi order cancelled from RRS, try to call in or chat them about doing a reorder.  I chatted with them today and the rep was able to place my order again with the VIP discount and an extra 10% for the inconvenience.  Total was $156 arriving next Wednesday.  Hope this help a few of you out.
Cool thanks. Already copped a pair and not looking to double up but good to know they are honoring the F up.

My latest pickup....3Ms :smokin  Here is my Hitlist. It all started with the burgundy's back in january before the hype on ultraboost really started. Only pair missing are the triple blacks.

View media item 2123906
My starting line up is same as yours, but swap out burgs for olives. I will get the 2017 burgs in place of the OG burgs. I can't justify the resale on those.

laugh.gif

Really on the fence w these MCs. I don't think they look bad but I also don't see myself rocking them. Also came w a busted box because they were shipped in a bag. Luckily RRS has a shop nearby. I may just return. :/

floodarea floodarea lol thanks, was lucky to cop off ADC last week. But if folks really want em I see them reselling for around $50 more bucks which is not bad

Back
Top Bottom