ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you munchy.
I decided not to buy the 10.5 and wait for a 10.
I want them to be in the perfect size because perfect shoes like the ultra boosts deserve nothing less :D

smokin.gif
 happy friday
Congrats, man. Those pictures look great. Love the MC 2.0s
pimp.gif

So my MC 2.0 Running Warehouse preorder that was supposed to ship 8/22 shipped out last night and should be arriving Monday. Too bad I already placed another order with RRS only hours before for a MC pair that should be shipping out today (I was surprised RRS had one in stock when I called yesterday). Now it looks like I'm going to have 2 backup pairs of the Multicolor instead of  just a double up since I already have one. Oh well, you can never have too much color
laugh.gif

sick dude. how much you reselling 'em for on your site?

Those weren't for the site, and if they were I can assure you they would've been at a fair price and much lower than what you see on eBay and stockx, goat, and anywhere else with legit products. We don't get at wholesale so it isn't possible to sell for retail, at least not yet. We're trying to bring the best prices we can, cutting out fees from other sites and not asking for the top prices. I understand your frustration though, but I can assure you we didn't create this atmosphere- markets tend to create themselves (same scenario in this case). Enjoy your weekend

I'm hesitant to buy used sneakers but I'm thinking this might be the best price I can find on some MGs. Anyone care to offer an opinion on how these look? Looks like there's some pretty significant yellowing/dirt on the boost but it's hard to tell and that could just be lighting, especially with the crappy up-close shots. He says they're worn "2 times"

Last edited:

I'm hesitant to buy used sneakers but I'm thinking this might be the best price I can find on some MGs. Anyone care to offer an opinion on how these look? Looks like there's some pretty significant yellowing/dirt on the boost but it's hard to tell and that could just be lighting, especially with the crappy up-close shots. He says they're worn "2 times"
Worn twice through the mud? The boost is definitely dirty.

Worn twice through the mud? The boost is definitely dirty.
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Seller also only has one other sale

How much is he asking? Boost def looks like it was worn more than twice. I would never buy used UB, but that is just me.

Last edited:
How much is he asking? Boost def looks like it was worn more than twice.
Starting bid is $200. BIN $260. Was thinking if I could get him to come down a bit from $200 it might be a good deal. Waiting on some better pics of the boost but I'm not optimistic

Starting bid is $200. BIN $260. Was thinking if I could get him to come down a bit from $200 it might be a good deal. Waiting on some better pics of the boost but I'm not optimistic
IDK about that fam. I've purchased three pairs of used UBs, all were in near mint condition all for retail or less. I say keep looking, try another CW or wait for 2017.

Last edited:

MG's were my first UBs, got umm from a friend who is an NFL agent and his client has an Adidas allowance but doesn't like Adidas lol. I love mine. Favorite UB by far....but the boost on those looks pretty beat up. I wear mine at least twice a week and my boost is no where near in that shape. There's no way he only wore those twice...no f'ing way. I would pass unless they're like $100 

Got my multicolors in....daaaaaaamn they look good.

Will have to take a boost lineup pic tomorrow morning with some nice lighting 

Was just in Frankfurt, Germany and it was a abundance of triple whites, MC's, and Uncages of all colors sitting.....

Back
Top Bottom