ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This just happened!!
I refused to pay those ebay and goat prices. I just waited for a restock. Nobody wanted the woman's red anyway.
The other pair I picked up at Ross for $40.
View media item 2125241

Question...what Nike cushioning system would you all say provides the most similar cushioning to Boost? Trying to figure out more sneakers to buy.

Question...what Nike cushioning system would you all say provides the most similar cushioning to Boost? Trying to figure out more sneakers to buy.

i would say its similar to a full zoom shoe but boost is a bit more soft... its also almost like lunarlon but lunarlon is slightly softer and elevated

Last edited:

It's lunar cushioning. The lunarepics feel amazing. lunareclipse and lunarglides have been amazing over the years for comfort and cushion when walking around all day. My dad wears lunareclipse 5s every day at work and he's on his feet a good 10-12 hours and says his feet never hurt

Copped some creams and mystery greys now I don't want to wear my 350's anymore. Comfort ain't even close to UB lol the hype is well justified [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Last edited:

Gold [emoji]127942[/emoji]  [instagram.com/p/BIyPPf7jlmJ/]
Geezzzz what size is that shoe??? 
laugh.gif

Anyone have some better/on feet pics of the gradient whites? Hunting for them now but not much luck.

I gotta my first pair of boosts last week now I have 3 pairs I am officially addicted.  I was able to get two pairs of Core blacks one for me and one for my wife for 305 out the door.  The FTL I went to also has triple whites in abundance 

Back
Top Bottom