ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And I don't want to ship them back because its international but I just can't keep em.  Not when I can get UB's here for 144 that come with everything they are supposed too.  I am going back to my local FTL to pick up those triple whites under retail.  SS is dead to me

Are you sure you didn't order your US size and not realize their site posts in UK sizing?

New hype meter question added.
10-14. Makes me realized how much I've spent on shoes in the last few months.
mean.gif

My sweatshop pair came in. Box kinda beat up but nothing major esp compard to the above post. No complaints on my end. IDK why some of these international companies dont double box. JD Sports did the same thing with a pair of NMDs i ordered in the past.

Last edited:
Are those pictures of the blues pretty accurate? The blue is a little bit darker and subdued than I thought wish i copped now

I am addicted for sure to the point that I am selling shoes I don't really wear to fund some of the pairs I am copping. 
happy.gif

I am addicted for sure to the point that I am selling shoes I don't really wear to fund some of the pairs I am copping. :D

Same

I just don't see a reason to hang onto pairs I don't wear if I'm still buying

On this tack, I think I'm going to return my sz10 triple white uncaged pair. I like them the most of any uncaged cw, but I keep seeing the 2017 caged ones and I think I'd rather have those for my triple white pair.

I answered 20+ but my collections going to decline here real soon. Taking a few to FC after hearing some of the prices they were getting. I just can't find time to wear kicks like i want to. Overwhelmed with the amount of sneakers i have and its just time to decrease the stash

I answered 20+ but my collections going to decline here real soon. Taking a few to FC after hearing some of the prices they were getting. I just can't find time to wear kicks like i want to. Overwhelmed with the amount of sneakers i have and its just time to decrease the stash
Send those Ash Purples my way fam
smokin.gif

I am part of the majority...  9 UBs including the chalk double up.

Chalks x2

OG White

Wool Grey

Silver

MG

CB

3M

CNY

Last edited:
Think I will try my luck with those clear onyx....look pretty nice actually

Last edited:

I'm in the same boat, but I plan on keeping my boost and selling off my Jordan's. I just don't feel the need to wear bulky shoes anymore and with me getting older comfort is my first priority. I'm just glad boost came along because I didn't want to be apart of the Rockport Walker crowd.

I'm in the same boat, but I plan on keeping my boost and selling off my Jordan's. I just don't feel the need to wear bulky shoes anymore and with me getting older comfort is my first priority. I'm just glad boost came along because I didn't want to be apart of the Rockport Walker crowd.
Where is the sketchers shape ups thread?

Yeah, I'm keeping maybe 3-4 pairs of Jay's and getting rid of the rest. It really is a comfort issue with me now. I'm forcing myself to wear Jordans because i dont want them to just sit around, but then i hate myself for wearing them and having my feet hurt after about 5 hours.

Back
Top Bottom