ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SS ships in a box if you order 5+pairs. They still have one of the cheapest and fastest turnaround for international orders.
Looks like lots of you cooked on those Royals2.0.
I also got rid of my old Jordan's especially now that the good OG colors are coming back.

Those shock blues and the olive gradients coming out are perfect examples (to me at least) where the gradient pattern/colors has a nice look to it

Did yours come with the Continental tag and the inserts?
I'll let you know in a few hours when I get home from work. I just read your post from a couple pages back....got me nervous now. That's super sh***y man, sorry 

Last edited:
On second note, F Sweatshop. Checked my pair again and they sent me an 11..... Box and sticker says EU 44 or US 10 which is what i ordered.... Im heated man wtf

Hey guys,

I have a pair of the black/grey gradient ultraboosts with the continental outsole that seems to squeak a lot whenever I walk on waxed floors/tile floors.

The noise comes from the rubber outsole rubbing against the floor.

Have you guys experienced this issue before with your ultraboosts?

I have a pair of the black camo pure boosts 1.0 that don't squeak and I was just wondering if the squeaking was because of the continental rubber outsole.

On second note, F Sweatshop. Checked my pair again and they sent me an 11..... Box and sticker says EU 44 or US 10 which is what i ordered.... Im heated man wtf
They got you too huh!?  Does your have the continental tag and inserts?

Hey guys,

I have a pair of the black/grey gradient ultraboosts with the continental outsole that seems to squeak a lot whenever I walk on waxed floors/tile floors.

I have a pair of the black camo pure boosts 1.0 that don't squeak and I was just wondering if the squeaking was because of the continental rubber outsole.

Thats just normal. It won't get better. Just don't wear them if you plan on sneaking up on someone.

Hey guys,

I believe thats just how they are when theyre new. From my experience, the squeaking will go away after a few wears.

My MG's make TONS of noise, my 1.0 white's make some but not as much and my CB 2.0 don't make any noise at all. Oh and they don't get quieter with wear. I wear my MG's at least twice a week and they're still super loud. 

My MG's make TONS of noise, my 1.0 white's make some but not as much and my CB 2.0 don't make any noise at all. Oh and they don't get quieter with wear. I wear my MG's at least twice a week and they're still super loud. 
Agreed, I've had my MGs since Feb and worn them frequently, and they still squeak a lot.  They are most noisy on very clean, polished floors.  When we clean the tile floors in our house, they squeak like crazy for the first few days.

Back
Top Bottom