ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah... I mean $168 is better than $195
laugh.gif
That's why I try to buy running specialty store or boutique. Most of the time they don't have a store in CA so no tax can be charged.

I usually cop on ADC then return if I can get the same pair for closer to $180 or lower than ADC at a boutique.

View media item 2130356From r/sneakers. Says it arrived like that directly from Adidas.

Not really commenting on the QC (or lack thereof), but on top of the fact that I can't hang with the shiny heel cup, this (flaking/peeling) is also what crosses my mind whenever I see these.

Last edited:
From r/sneakers. Says it arrived like that directly from Adidas.

Not really commenting on the QC (or lack thereof), but on top of the fact that I can't hang with the shiny heel cup, this (flaking/peeling) is also what crosses my mind whenever I see these.
Thats silver underneath?

This. This is what I was afraid of on those Olympic pack. Sucks to be that guy without even wearing them.

Last edited:
^^ Stuff like that doesn't bother me, they're going to get dirty anyways.
Even though you just spend $190+ on them and haven't put them on yet? That would bother me.

that is the whole gimmick of the Olympic pack and for it to be flaked off is pretty wack.

That's like having a pair of Jordans and some of the 'n' is chipped off.

Last edited:
Olympic pack are just dad shoes with bling

Like a dad had a midlife crisis with his shoe collection

Last edited:
Chips and scratches don't bug me, as long as I'm the one that caused it.

Otherwise, come to me looking reasonable and i won't complain. That chip is not reasonable.

Thats silver underneath?
that's a dull flat primer like all stuff are before they get a metallic finish to it. 

I called the flaking tho, knew if Nike couldn't get it done with the mirror foams, adidas would encounter the same problem. Good thing bronze aren't metallic

that's a dull flat primer like all stuff are before they get a metallic finish to it. 

I called the flaking tho, knew if Nike couldn't get it done with the mirror foams, adidas would encounter the same problem. Good thing bronze aren't metallic
Thanks. I was considering grabbing the gold pair and stripping the gold off, hoping it was just black underneath. Easy pass now.

Thanks. I was considering grabbing the gold pair and stripping the gold off, hoping it was just black underneath. Easy pass now.
If the gold does completely strip off, repainting them black would actually be a good idea, especially with the leather cage. Wannabe J&Ds.

Back
Top Bottom