ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So will I be looked down on by dads everywhere if I wear them being that I'm not a dad? 
No, but apparently you'll buy a minivan shortly thereafter and then immediately trade said minivan in for motorcycle, all while wearing these. Kinda the same thing that happens when people wear the Creams, except for the motorcycle part.

mean.gif

not sure how i feel about this..

I really want the leather cage but now I don't know might just pass on the silvers and golds and get these 3m's

After seeing that, I'm passing on the Silvers. On another note, 3M DS in sz 12 just went for $391.00 on eBay. Happy to know I have a DS pair sitting from GOAT for much cheaper. 

I need to just trade my Creams for 3ms. It's the only cw I really desire, and the price of Creams right now is absurd.

Last edited:

I need to just trade my Creams for 3ms. It's the only cw I really desire, and the price of Creams right now is absurd.
Are they selling at those $450-550 range? I remember just a few months ago, I could have got a DS sz 12 for $250-260. I ended up missing out though as someone binned them before I paid my PP invoice. 

Are they selling at those $450-550 range? I remember just a few months ago, I could have got a DS sz 12 for $250-260. I ended up missing out though as someone binned them before I paid my PP invoice. 
Just take a look at ebay and goat its pretty ridiculous at this point. They have spiked in a major way.

The Olympic pack was unattractive to me from jump. Not one of those pairs looks better than Core Black, Wool, 3M, etc.  A lot of misses lately from Adidas, at least in my opinion. Uncaged and Multicolor were also both easy passes.

Only gradient pair i ended up liking and copping were the blue shocks. Otherwise my wallet would have suffered.

Trades like that make no sense to me. Just sell the Chalks & cop 3Ms, probly will have some dough left over.

yeahhh not even the leather is going to save the gold medals for me if thats how they could come. I guess I'll just buy and if I have to return them, oh well

but most Dads shy away from the "bling."

Or maybe thats just me.
Yea bro. Nah kidding.

It's the gray/beige shoes that look old on a silhouette like the Ultraboost. Not much of a problem with NMD or UC Ultraboost silhouette. Shoes don't need to be bright to be slick, lot of bright dad shoes (like Spiridons or most Asics or New Balance).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom