ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bro, why don't you just tell us the shoes you're looking for and see if someone can help you find them?
roll.gif

perfect execution 

local finishline only got 12 gold medals, 16 silver, 12 bronze and they're one of the only FNL stores to get them in socal :x

straight up losers.

Reminds of the Coliseum in 1988. Just fights all over the stadium when the Raiders were there.

straight up losers.

Reminds of the Coliseum in 1988. Just fights all over the stadium when the Raiders were there.
Crowd was terrible! Looked like all the Raider gangsters converted to Ram fams. What made it even worse was the fact that the Cowboys have a lot of gangster fans as well.

I probably wont go to another game until they move to the new stadium Hopefully that will eliminate some of that clientele.

Last edited:
MAAAAAAANNNN I swear if I pick up these Silvers and I get a matte heel cup I'm coming for Adidas head 
mad.gif

Crowd was terrible! Looked like all the Raider gangsters converted to Ram fams. What made it even worse was the fact that the Cowboys have a lot of gangster fans as well.

I probably wont go to another game until they move to the new stadium Hopefully that will eliminate some of that clientele.

Cowboys and raiders fans go hand in hand. But there are of course good ones.

And yeah, my worst fear is coming true. I think a lot of raider fans are converting.

Back
Top Bottom