ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I always thought Niners fans were notorious for having fights in the stands 
laugh.gif
What fans? The Bay Area got the biggest bandwagon/fairweather fan base in all of sports/any sport. This excludes Raiders/As.

Wouldn't quite call him the Ambassador of Northern California but it was still pretty dope he was the only one representing the bay behind Home Plate during the 2014 World Series in KC

LOL you're crazy if you think that. This isn't Miami or Atlanta.
You obviously are ignorant to how it's been out here since 2010.

I remember when you couldn't even get people to come out to games and folks were giving out Warrior tickets for FREE. and that wasn't even that long ago.

Last edited:

I remember when you couldn't even get people to come out to games and folks were giving out Warrior tickets for FREE. and that wasn't even that long ago.

I think your mistaken, while we havent been good until recently last 4-5 years, you are crazy if you didnt think games would still sellout.

As bad as our team was and with the marketing primarily marketing other teams coming to visit, The Coliseum never looked like a 76ers home game

fan base has always been loyal even if ownership has priced most of them out

Huh? The warriors have always had a strong following, even before their recent success. They've always done well attendance wise (winning or not) so I doubt "they couldn't get people out to games".

I think your mistaken, while we havent been good until recently last 4-5 years, you are crazy if you didnt think games would still sellout.

As bad as our team was and with the marketing primarily marketing other teams coming to visit, The Coliseum never looked like a 76ers home game

I went to a 76ers game on a business trip during their 11th straight loss in the 2015 season and my hot dog cost more than the ticket. It was in the Winter and fans still came out.

People are gonna show up, which are the true fans. However, bandwagoners/fairweather fans outnumber those here by the double/triple.

And are you saying 'sellout' outta technicality? lol, I went to a Giants game last month and they claimed to have their 79th straight sell out and there were empty seats everywhere.

Huh? The warriors have always had a strong following, even before their recent success. They've always done well attendance wise (winning or not) so I doubt "they couldn't get people out to games".
in the times post-Run TMC and post-We Believe pre-Curry era, Oracle was collecting dust. And my original claim is all Bay Area not exclusive to Warriors. Go see the turnout of Niner games from 2 years ago to now. It's not an issue of being priced out, true fans go out and support no matter what.

Of course every team is gonna have the die hards that are going to show out no matter what but if you're saying that the Bay Area following was as strong about 10 years ago as it is now, you're crazy. I lived there 10 years ago when they still had good recognizable NBA players like vintage J-Rich, Stephen Jackson when he was solid, a young up and coming Monta Ellis and PRIME Baron Davis. Even AL Harrington was a name people knew for some casual fans. But back then was NOTHING (not even close) to how it is now. No team in the area at that time was in anyones mouth but now almost all teams are the toast of the town. The Sixers most def have better fans than the Warriors though. That place stays packed even through these terrible years 
laugh.gif

As much fun as this sports talk is I'd prefer to discuss how I can avoid taking an L on the Bronzes tomorrow :smile:

Bronze is easily the least popular out of the 3.  You shouldn't have a problem so long as you try lol
That's what I thought, but people in here are talking about lowest numbers out of the 3. Not sure if they know this or are creating artificial hype.

If anyone is in GTA, they have the Olympic Red Ultraboosts at Square One in lots of sizes.

Spend $250+ and also get a $50 gift card for your next purchase.

ordered my first pair of boosts yesterday. core black 1.0
pimp.gif
You won't be disappointed. I finally pulled the trigger on CB 1.0s. Held off because I have 3Ms and a bunch of other UBs, but wanted some I could worry less about, lol. I actually really, really like them in hand.

You won't be disappointed. I finally pulled the trigger on CB 1.0s. Held off because I have 3Ms and a bunch of other UBs, but wanted some I could worry less about, lol. I actually really, really like them in hand.
Aren't they great in hand and on feet? I copped 2 pairs of CB 1.0 personally due their understated greatness. Easily one of my favorites in my collection.

Aren't they great in hand and on feet? I copped 2 pairs of CB 1.0 personally due their understated greatness. Easily one of my favorites in my collection.
The core black should be a standard in the collection but I let mine go. The snugness on the pair vs. all the other pairs I have was too noticeable for me.

The core black should be a standard in the collection but I let mine go. The snugness on the pair vs. all the other pairs I have was too noticeable for me.
I went up half a size in both my CB 1.0 due to the snugness you are talking about. It's the only UB I went up half a size in. Did you try going up half a size in them?

Back
Top Bottom