ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@SOLELINKS  twitter came through in the clutch 
smokin.gif

SL was like a minute late.  Finished checkout as he posted.

Those stock numbers confirm Bronze is easily the rarest overall.

Last edited:
Copped 1 pair of Silvers off Villa and 1 pair of Silvers off ADC. Passed on the Golds. I would say today was a success for me
smokin.gif

hey guys, does the xr1 fit the same as the ultraboost uncaged? I tried to search the thread as well as online but didn't find anything definitive. Same sizing?

Last edited:
If you still have in your cart on ADC, I would keep trying over and over. I clicked PayPal checkout about 30 times (went through the loop) and eventually I got to the "Send My Order" page and checked out successfully.

lol, that's because not as many folks were going crazy for them. Congrats on the cop though.

True, but I could careless about that really. I buy what I like. These had been on my radar since the beginning. Thats saying a lot for a man who's criticized the gradient models over and over again :D

Got bronze for under retail from ADC. Prob will just end up sending back since I was more hopeful for gold :\

Last edited:
If you still have in your cart on ADC, I would keep trying over and over. I clicked PayPal checkout about 30 times (went through the loop) and eventually I got to the "Send My Order" page and checked out successfully.
just as i read this post i got through....silvers copped 
nthat.gif

successful morning

hoping same goes for all the nmds i want

Last edited:
Note: Be weary of this method though.  Unless adc has figured out a way to fix it, It can potentially rack up pending charges each time you try to check out (successfully or not).  

True, but I could careless about that really. I buy what I like. These had been on my radar since the beginning. Thats saying a lot for a man who's criticized the gradient models over and over again
happy.gif
For me it wasn't about the gradient. The shiny heelcup is too flashy for me. I don't wear jewelry to even offset that. Nor am I athletically capable to be associated with the term 'Olympic'

Back
Top Bottom