ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I **** with GTFan but I expected an account named Adidas Alert would actually alert me when **** dropped. Now I know. 
tired.gif

I **** with GTFan but I expected an account named Adidas Alert would actually alert me when **** dropped. Now I know. 
tired.gif
Pretty sure a couple days ago he said the notifications on Adidas Alert weren't working. Not sure if it got fixed or not. It's been good for other drops 

If you still have in your cart on ADC, I would keep trying over and over. I clicked PayPal checkout about 30 times (went through the loop) and eventually I got to the "Send My Order" page and checked out successfully.
Note: Be weary of this method though.  Unless adc has figured out a way to fix it, It can potentially rack up pending charges each time you try to check out (successfully or not).  

End up with 3k pending real quick :x

For me it wasn't about the gradient. The shiny heelcup is too flashy for me. I don't wear jewelry to even offset that. Nor am I athletically capable to be associated with the term 'Olympic'

LMFAO@Nor am I athletically capable to be associated with the term 'Olympic'

Walked into footlocker house of hoops and all they got was silver which means golds are in the back for employees. I wanted silver anyways and was the only one buying them.

Crazy how you get your grown *** feelings hurt just because I criticize a shoe lmao

damn, my feelings were hurt? Thats what you took from my post?

I just wanted to point out your opinion isn't universal, since you think it is.

I mean, we all criticize you and that doesn't mean much, right?

damn, my feelings were hurt? Thats what you took from my post?

I just wanted to point out your opinion isn't universal, since you think it is.

I mean, we all criticize you and that doesn't mean much, right?
lmao you must feel some type of way to single out my comment out of thousands who've said similar things. I just don't take that type of time out of my day unless I'm specifically addressed, but you obviously do. But do you, Michelin Man.

Back
Top Bottom