ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Posted these in the NMD thread but I thought the work may be relevant here too...  Customized my Champs v2 NMD's...  Midsole Blackout gives these a "Pitch Black" ish vibe.  Very happy with the outcome!

I used all Angelus supplies:  Deglazer, Jet Black Dye (2-coats) and Flat Black Paint (2-coats).  I'm still debating on adding a coat of Matte Black finisher but I hear it adds a slightly glossier finish.  This was my first custom and both supplies and technique came from NT/YouTube research.

Man, copped triple whites and Royal 2.0 last week. Thought I was done for a while, but those 3m's are beautiful

Comparing 3M to Silver medal? No offense but id take Silver or CB before I take Silver medal. But thats just me.

Saw silvers for the first time yesterday at the Adidas store. Horrendous. The toe knit pattern with the silver is just bad. Looks like you scratched a lottery ticket and you have that left over stuff hanging around because you can see the number below wasn't a winner, so you stopped scratching.

Would have returned them within opening the delivery box the first 5 seconds.

Saw silvers for the first time yesterday at the Adidas store. Horrendous. The toe knit pattern with the silver is just bad. Looks like you scratched a lottery ticket and you have that left over stuff hanging around because you can see the number below wasn't a winner, so you stopped scratching.

the hate is real

similar thinking when I opened the box for MC gradients, packed them right back and they went back in the same FedEx truck that delivered it. The guy didn't even finish our block delivery route and I caught him before he left and handed the return right back 
laugh.gif

similar thinking when I opened the box for MC gradients, packed them right back and they went back in the same FedEx truck that delivered it. The guy didn't even finish our block delivery route and I caught him before he left and handed the return right back :lol:

:rofl: :smokin

I was ready to return my pair just as fast

they were for my brother. I've never been a fan of any gradients. But before they were even delivered, my brother was swayed away from the gradient. They looked like white gradients were sprayed with glue and then walked through times square 10 minutes after the ball drops on New Year's. Just confetti mess everywhere. 

As soon as he uttered "return them", I said "say no more" and had the packing tape ready and as soon as it left the truck

Last edited:
Wow adidas wanna release all these weird rainbow gradients but didn't realease the  B27650 model sample.

mean.gif

I mean go ahead and break my heart.

Tried on a pair of NMD for the first time. No where near the comfort of UB. Boost was much more stiff feeling. Still felt better than a roshe though.

Yea NMD's are DOA for me.  I love he MC's and my Silvers get here tomorrow from the pics I have seen I will love those too.  Seems like its a cool thing to hate gradients around here lol.  

Those are just the spots for online releases. Adidas has a good list of Consortium retailers, in France it's these 3 spots so you should try and call them to see if they're getting them September 3rd

Yeah everyone is entitled to their own opinion but not to their own facts. It's a blanket statement to say all gradients are horrendous, since everyone has different tastes.

Back
Top Bottom