ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gtf0 w/ them gradients.

tongue.gif

only sorta kidding.

1.0 >

Last edited:
Ice*******fire just posted uncaged Chinese New Years

These look good and would have been had from me if the speckling was black instead of brown. I'm pretty sure the Chinese New Year LTD UC are BA9616 with a release date of 2/1/17 for anyone who was interested.

Last edited:
What are we thinking about these? Aside from the price, aside that they're track and field, let's talk silhouette ..

I'm guessing Livestock doesn't want me to cop since they dropped the restock in the middle of the night for East Coasters... Any word if the US Consortium shops are getting these this coming weekend?

adidas X cncpts EQT Support 93/16

(*Sept. release ) End has them slated for the 10th, which if it's another consortium collab like the ones prior, that'll mean Cncpts will be before that.
Top pair reminds me of tanneries but EQT boosts are awful

adidas X cncpts EQT Support 93/16

(*Sept. release ) End has them slated for the 10th, which if it's another consortium collab like the ones prior, that'll mean Cncpts will be before that.
Man does the original CW > new CW apply to the EQT boost now?

I would buy another pair of EQT 93-16 if they just come out with a decent CW.

end of year - 2017, Adidas making it real easy to keep the wallet in pocket.

EQT + Boost = one giant HELLLLLL NO

they just dont look good to me. and they're really just gunna play off of the tannery 998 colors thats lazy.

Last edited:
Actually I think the boost midsole fits with the EQT model... It works to me

And they're tan/pink not mint/orange

I'll cop... Wonder how they fit tho!!!

Last edited:
EQT + Boost = one giant HELLLLLL NO

they just dont look good to me. and they're really just gunna play off of the tannery 998 colors thats lazy.
Not sure I agree with this. Been meaning to try one of the first two GRs but never found the right deal

Posted these in the NMD thread but I thought the work may be relevant here too...  Customized my Champs v2 NMD's...  Midsole Blackout gives these a "Pitch Black" ish vibe.  Very happy with the outcome!

I used all Angelus supplies:  Deglazer, Jet Black Dye (2-coats) and Flat Black Paint (2-coats).  I'm still debating on adding a coat of Matte Black finisher but I hear it adds a slightly glossier finish.  This was my first custom and both supplies and technique came from NT/YouTube research.
Nice work on these they look dope! have you worn yet? Hows the boost holding up?

Back
Top Bottom