ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mesh NMD or PK? If mesh, stay the same size but if PK, go down 0.5.
Thanks fam, repped!

Looking to go for a pair of the french beige's this weekend but from what I've seen all the pairs have been probably backdoored :frown: 

UB's get too squishy after heavy use.

Honestly, alphabounce >>> UB in terms of comfort
alphabounce is good to have in your rotation to switch between firm and squishy. i agree alphabounce is more loose around your entire foot so its not snug but definitely a bit more firm but still more comfortable than 99% of other shoes that are not boost

alphabounce is good to have in your rotation to switch between having a firm and squishy sole. i agree alphabounce comfortable because it is more loose around your entire foot so its not snug but definitely a bit more firm on the sole but still more comfortable than 99% of other shoes that are not boost

Last edited:
Georgio's I think it's called.
hmm never heard of it. But in all honestly, never really walked around the mall. Not really the type of mall to walk around. I am usually in and out to make sure no crack head from BART bashes my windows.

Might have to drop in there randomly to see if they get some other random UBs.

repped for the info.

Last edited:
Not sure if it has been discussed... When are the TAMUs UltraBoost shipping?? I remember something like late august but, well.. they haven't

because i was over wanting ultraboosts at that point :lol: i still want the creams tho not really any new color ways im feeling :frown:
Over wanting ultra boosts? Does...not...compute. UB are definitely the GOAT. Do you not own a pair?

i was over wanting em cuz i got yeezys instead :lol: i do not have a pair and i still want a pair of creams not gonna go resellers route tho just gonna see if they come out with a better CW in the future :smokin

i was over wanting em cuz i got yeezys instead
laugh.gif
i do not have a pair and i still want a pair of creams not gonna go resellers route tho just gonna see if they come out with a better CW in the future
smokin.gif
Wait, you never tried on a pair of Ultra Boosts? I'm 90% sure that you will change your mind about not wanting them anymore if you cop one pair and realize how comfortable they are compared to the Yeezys.

Last edited:
i was over wanting em cuz i got yeezys instead :lol: i do not have a pair and i still want a pair of creams not gonna go resellers route tho just gonna see if they come out with a better CW in the future :smokin

Wait, you never tried on a pair of Ultra Boosts? I'm 90% sure that you will change your mind about not wanting them anymore if you cop one pair and realize how comfortable they are compared to the Yeezys.

nah papi i tried em on my yeezys feel just as good tbh :smokin

I got excited as hell for a second, I read that my Royals were shipping from Leeds, which is also a city in Alabama, my state, but then I saw U.K and got sad

its not core black 2.0

its new ultra boost ATR. like old core black 2.0 with mudguard on the toe 
Ah okay I see, thanks for clarifying, look pretty much the same to me.  What does the ATR stand for?

alphabounce is good to have in your rotation to switch between firm and squishy. i agree alphabounce is more loose around your entire foot so its not snug but definitely a bit more firm but still more comfortable than 99% of other shoes that are not boost
I want to pull the trigger on bounces but that color way does nothing for me

Back
Top Bottom