ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got my ub gold from shoepalace. Gotta say the sizing is pretty far off from ub 1.0. It fits so much smaller than 1.0.
1.0 run snug for me but this gold medal is simply constricting. View media item 2151340

Just got my ub gold from shoepalace. Gotta say the sizing is pretty far off from ub 1.0. It fits so much smaller than 1.0.
1.0 run snug for me but this gold medal is simply constricting.
what kind of socks are you wearing with them? makes a difference

It's been a while, NT.

Recently moved to Sac, from the Bay Area, but I still go down to the bay pretty often.

There's a store in Bay Fair Mall in San Leandro called Georgio's, and they had almost a full size run 2 weeks ago.

They were asking 250 for WGs but I wasn't there at the time.

Had a friend cop them for me and I ended up paying 225 out the door.

They have pretty good boost selection and are pretty easy to work with.

As for Sac, I have no idea where all the spots are at, plus I gotta find new sneaker groups lol.

Haven't seen too many people wear boost around this area.

FSR of what?

I'm in Sac and just got into UB. Trying to find spots up here too. Just ordered my first pair online. WGs from ****'s Sporting Goods.

Price check:
Trying to get my gf ultra boost cream in a women's size 8. Must be dead stock. How much lube should I bring out?

Foamposites worth it to get? I'm looking at the hyper cobalt or the university red since I don't have any foams but might want 1 for the collection cuz they look different and unique and kinda cool.

Compared to UB of course which is worth my 200$+?

Last edited:
Foamposites worth it to get? I'm looking at the hyper cobalt or the university red since I don't have any foams but might want 1 for the collection cuz they look different and unique and kinds cool.

Compared to UB of course which is worth my 200$+?
nah... Foams aren't worth $200+ price tag.. UB>Foams all day.

Back
Top Bottom