ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CB 1.0s are too nice to be beaters
laugh.gif
Glad I doubled up on those when I did. I also went half a size up from my 2.0 size for my CB 1.0s and they fit great.
This. I like the CB 1.0s so much, I turned my white 1.0 into my beaters
roll.gif

Does anyone think the 2.0 looks wider across the toes than the 1.0?? I like the look of the 1.0 width better

The metallic silver really pops in he sun
Pure flames. Seriously love the Silver Medals more and more I see them, especially on feet. The metallic silver weaving is really dope in person and in the sun like you said. Definitely glad I copped them
smokin.gif

Grabbed a pair of CB 1.0s to be used as beaters, and I don't know if I can bring myself to now, like 'em too much. Maybe me Bronzes will fill that role, if I decide to keep 'em. They do look shockingly better IRL than in photos. Also, my size 9.5 Bronzes fit just about identically to my size 10 CB 1.0s.

Thanks for the info on size comparison.

cant even be mad. i have the blacks, this color isnt that good. and Kith has blessed me plenty in the past :smokin

i was right there the whole time too, must have just hit that add to cart button 1 sec too slow on the app :lol:

saw 5 size 10s available too.

Last edited:
Damn, was ready but since they loaded late I missed when I got to the cc info. Was gonna trade or sell for livestocks anyway

The fact that these sell out like that tell me the UB hype now has the blinders on folks, imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom