ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I'm over the Vapour Green Ace 16+ Boosts. Not worth the effort to even try to cop them for me. The blacks, on the other hand, I would be all over...

Anyone that lives in Seattle or surrounding areas. Champs at Westfield southcenter has a bunch of navy 2.0. Just walked in and out with a 10.5

So I just got confirmation on shipping on the concepts EQT x boosts... I never owned a pair of EQTS and was wondering if i made the right choice on the sizing. All my ultra boosts I wear a size 11 but someone told me the eqt's ran a half size big... any truth to this? hoping i get the right size

So I just got confirmation on shipping on the concepts EQT x boosts... I never owned a pair of EQTS and was wondering if i made the right choice on the sizing. All my ultra boosts I wear a size 11 but someone told me the eqt's ran a half size big... any truth to this? hoping i get the right size
Yea they run half size big.

livestock pureboosts got in today. yikes, people are liking these in hand? They feel super cheap to me.

livestock pureboosts got in today. yikes, people are liking these in hand? They feel super cheap to me.

i think the live stocks are butt ugly
They look roshe-esque to me. I might be the only one who feels this way though
ohwell.gif

Just got these in. Ash Purps might as well be extinct. Lucky to have come across a pair. 
Nice pickup.  I've been wanting these but after I realized how scarce they are I stopped looking lol

Last edited:
Anyone know what time confirmed app usually goes live?  Trying to gauge when to stare at my phone tomorrow

Don't do it

NO.

He would have to add a couple hundred bucks on top to make it even

Like @casper90403
mentioned earlier, "who cares about perceived value". Which shoe do you want more? If it's the SBB's, then make the trade.

Appreciate the feedback. I will defently ponder on it I know sns are worth more but I know I'll get more wear on the SBB. My sns are still DS haven't found the right time to wear them. I've also been on the hunt for the SBB. if only I can find a trade for the breds than I can keep my sns or at least not having them as a potential trade.
Thanks again fam.

Back
Top Bottom