ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The last 3-4 pages of the yeezy thread are pure comedy
roll.gif
. Dudes are savages over there.
I got my v2's and said goodbye real quick to that thread. Don't think I'll even bother visiting for brown 750s

The last 3-4 pages of the yeezy thread are pure comedy
roll.gif
. Dudes are savages over there.
some of those usernames look familiar. Haven't seen a few of those NTers that used to go in this thread often. same with the NMD thread.

Gradients dun made folks leave this thread for good.

Hold on did someones mom really go to the Yeezy thread looking for tips 
roll.gif
Probably her son told her about NT but didn't want her son conversing with the type of people that log on here, especially the Yeezy thread-folk.

Mother probably thought NT is as nice as Angie's List or something.

Last edited:
Yeah, she definitely held her own...  Plus she's not an old mom...  Shiiii, she's only 3 years older than me 
roll.gif

Ok fine...  Im old 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Sorry to go back on the RevUp/WinnSports/Stripe3 Legitimacy concerns but from my research it seems like adidas distributes their products in two venues, either for general retail release and/or through their team accounts. Disclosed below is a screenshot of the running shoe section only available to team accounts that show the product number for TW1.0 and CB1.0, which explain the restocks. From the information i gather, retailers mainly have options to reorder the 2.0. I dont have all the time to go back to source all my information so you can take my word with whatever worth you want.

View media item 2187768

Last edited:
Sorry to go back on the RevUp/WinnSports/Stripe3 Legitimacy concerns but from my research it seems like adidas distributes their products in two venues, either for general retail release and/or through their team accounts. Disclosed below is a screenshot of the running shoe section only available to team accounts that show the product number for TW1.0 and CB1.0, which explain the restocks. From the information i gather, retailers mainly have options to reorder the 2.0. I dont have all the time to go back to source all my information so you can take my word with whatever worth you want.

That was the speculation I have been saying but folks wanna create their own assumptions.

Pretty much QC has dropped for those restocked pears since 3.0 is just around the corner... 
laugh.gif

FWIW, Revup shot down the selling fake allegations with the quickness yesterday.
If you scroll through all their recent tweets they have plenty of allegations. Customers and the company themselves shoot it down.

There's even a tweet someone resold his pair on GOAT and they verified them to be legit .

Haven't had a chance to check stripe3 if they got a twitter. Not too worried with what they are selling tho.

FWIW, Revup shot down the selling fake allegations with the quickness yesterday.
Haha, that @mateolorente kid is the one that everybody was flaming on twitter during the V2 release saying he was backdooring pairs online. No surprise he's talking about skipping school and posting pics of ian connor

Occam's razor, would an authorized retailer risk losing their adidas account/customers to pocket some change from fakes or did some shoes make it past adidas QC with flaw? The simplest explanation is usually the correct ones.

www.adidas-team.com is where the team stores order from, and if you look at the winter catalog, you can see the 1.0 are still available for Order.

I contacted both Adidas (have not received a response) and the team rep for Stripe3's state and this was their response.
I appreciate this. Wish you would've provided this yesterday though instead of all the unnecessary back and forth with trolls.

As I said before it was/is clear defamation. Adding stripe3 to FAQs now.

www.adidas-team.com is where the team stores order from, and if you look at the winter catalog, you can see the 1.0 are still available for Order.

I contacted both Adidas (have not received a response) and the team rep for Stripe3's state and this was their response.
View media item 2187823
Repped. Put everyone's fears at ease who copped from stripe3 (myself included) and showed how legit all the info from all the other helpful members is

Hope you asked when/if them Triple Blacks are dropping 
laugh.gif

EDIT: Good looks on this site. If a store gets caught backdooring, I know where to go 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom