ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More white 1.0's just restocked at Revup. Buy at your own risk
roll.gif

http://revupsports.com/sports-33/running/adidas-ultra-boost-mens-running-shoe-82207

Edit: almost a FSR

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been answered or has been talked about already, but its kinda hard to keep up with the thread.

I got a pair of White UB 1.0s from RevUp and the size tag's font is different from the rest of my adidas shoes (including an older pair of white 1.0s). Some of hte stitching is on a different spot vs the older 1.0s and the tongue looks kinda weird? Just wanted to make sure that I`m good and don't have to hit them up for a return lol.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry if this has been answered or has been talked about already, but its kinda hard to keep up with the thread.

I got a pair of White UB 1.0s from RevUp and the size tag's font is different from the rest of my adidas shoes (including an older pair of white 1.0s). Some of hte stitching is on a different spot vs the older 1.0s and the tongue looks kinda weird? Just wanted to make sure that I`m good and don't have to hit them up for a return lol.

Thanks in advance.
100x100px-LS-e004c9bc_enhanced-25312-1422981967-2.png

Thanks in advance.
Yea, I can understand it's really difficult to go back 1 page and find your answer.

Not to throw fuel on the fire for these Triple Black UB's.... but when my wife and I were signing up for the Yeezy v2 raffles at a local Footaction, the cashier specifically mentioned the all blacks coming out soon.  My wife was buying UB's for work (nurse), and asked if there were any other colors coming out (she got the grey uncaged).  Cashier told us to go talk to the guy running the raffle tickets at a separate counter, as he mentioned they would be dropping soon. 

Obviously that is in no way confirming anything, especially as hearsay... but it does make you wonder why this dude brought it up to us. 

i had the same exact discrepancies in the core black 1.0 i ordered recently from stripe 3....same exact differences that you noted, every single one.....had me skeptical since the production date on them is 7/16...wtf is adidas doing producing small runs of 1.0's for random stores? they had a lot of flaws as well. something def fishy...i was going to post about my experience but got lazy and just sent them back. i did take pics though. sus for sure. would say b grades from older production runs but then the 7/16 date wouldn't really make sense.
This has been discussed in a couple other groups and some reputable sellers that often have legit samples (admin approved) have said that the "discrepancies" are consistent with other labels and box stickers produced around the same time.  Someone could take a look at some 2.0s with the same production dates and compare.

Regardless of the opinion, Winnsports, Rev-Up, and Stripe 3 are legitimate Adidas accounts and are quite big buyers.

Last edited:

This has been discussed in a couple other groups and some reputable sellers that often have legit samples (admin approved) have said that the "discrepancies" are consistent with other labels and box stickers produced around the same time.  Someone could take a look at some 2.0s with the same production dates and compare.

Regardless of the opinion, Winnsports, Rev-Up, and Stripe 3 are legitimate Adidas accounts and are quite big buyers.
Agreed, they're all legit. 

But we're beating the dead horse as we continue to reassure those who are skeptical that these team sport retailers are in fact legit. If anything, i don't mind that some people are skeptical. It allows myself and those who know better to have an easier time copping UBs.

Reigning Champs will be the first UBs i'll be getting since the Creams (or HS, whichever came last). I am ******* psyched.

does anyone have any pics of lace swaps for the navy 1.0 boosts? couldn't find any when i searched. I read someone said white laces look pretty good on them.

Reigning Champs will be the first UBs i'll be getting since the Creams (or HS, whichever came last). I am ******* psyched.
I'm thinking about dropping mad $tack$ to get them early so I don't have to deal with the pandmonium lol

Back
Top Bottom