ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I didn't just drop $425 on Supreme Jordans, or get the RF Diadora Primos, or we weren't on the cusp of YZYSZN, I would pre order the 3M LTDs lol

Either way, going into Canadian winter, so won't be able to wear any sneakers till at least March.

Will see what the Ultra Boost has to offer next season, was very pleased with what I experienced this summer.

Haha no problem you obviously failed to pickup on the winking Emoji in my first reply so i guess subtlety also goes over your head?

I stated that i think these will be collectible in the future. You seem to be making alot of assumption about me, Nowhere did i imply that i don't wear my personal sneakers, And not sure where you get the idea that I'm new to buying/owning sneakers? But whatever man.
RRS coming thru with the bag of death. Can't complain about the $103 F&F price tho.

View media item 1760833
That's super cheap. I think he missed the point

I hope this isn't a repeated question but can't seem to find much info on this.

But is there a difference between men's and women's Ultra Boost? Especially in terms of sizing?

Because I understand for Flyknit Racer it's only one type so there's no difference between men's or women's.

Where as there is UB Men's and UB Women's. Other than the size scale being different, is there any other difference?

Thanks!

I hope this isn't a repeated question but can't seem to find much info on this.

But is there a difference between men's and women's Ultra Boost? Especially in terms of sizing?

Because I understand for Flyknit Racer it's only one type so there's no difference between men's or women's.

Where as there is UB Men's and UB Women's. Other than the size scale being different, is there any other difference?

Thanks!
Quoting myself from earlier in this thread: "There has been a question of width difference and I can say for sure that the women's sizes are indeed slightly narrower than the men's. But the only part of the shoe I can actually feel the difference in is the heel. Since the rest of the shoe is so pliable, the width difference is negligible in the forefoot, but the heel in the women's fit a bit snug at first. After about a week of wearing them they formed to my feet and now feel and look no different than the men's pairs I have in the corresponding size."

I have both mens & womens pairs in a size 10 equivalent and all fit really well. I asked a "fit expert" or whatever via adidas' online chat a while back about this and they pretty much confirmed that the only difference would be in the width of the heelcup. Basically, if you're thinking about getting a women's size, just get your usual UB size, don't size up extra due to the fact that it's womens. I would buy a women's size 11 to sub for a men's size 10 UB anyday.

Last edited:

Quoting myself from earlier in this thread: "There has been a question of width difference and I can say for sure that the women's sizes are indeed slightly narrower than the men's. But the only part of the shoe I can actually feel the difference in is the heel. Since the rest of the shoe is so pliable, the width difference is negligible in the forefoot, but the heel in the women's fit a bit snug at first. After about a week of wearing them they formed to my feet and now feel and look no different than the men's pairs I have in the corresponding size."

I have both mens & womens pairs in a size 10 equivalent and all fit really well. I asked a "fit expert" or whatever via adidas' online chat a while back about this and they pretty much confirmed that the only difference would be in the width of the heelcup. Basically, if you're thinking about getting a women's size, just get your usual UB size, don't size up extra due to the fact that it's womens. I would buy a women's size 11 to sub for a men's size 10 UB anyday.
Thanks for the explanation.

So I can say that there is a difference but it's very very slight to almost negligible then.

You meant womens and mens has the same size scale? Like you will fit a 10 in mens and a 10 in womens as well?

Because for Flyknit Racer it was known that for women's they had to downsize 1 and a half.

Thanks for the explanation.

So I can say that there is a difference but it's very very slight to almost negligible then.

You meant womens and mens has the same size scale? Like you will fit a 10 in mens and a 10 in womens as well?

Because for Flyknit Racer it was known that for women's they had to downsize 1 and a half.
Nah, for a mens size 10, you size up to women's size 11, it's just one size difference w/ adidas. I just meant not to size up to like a women's 11.5 or something to make it a men's 10.5 just because the heel might be a little more narrow. I wear a men's 10 in the UBs and also have a couple pairs in women's size 11, the difference is definitely negligible, after a few wears I couldn't tell a difference.

Nah, for a mens size 10, you size up to women's size 11, it's just one size difference w/ adidas. I just meant not to size up to like a women's 11.5 or something to make it a men's 10.5 just because the heel might be a little more narrow. I wear a men's 10 in the UBs and also have a couple pairs in women's size 11, the difference is definitely negligible, after a few wears I couldn't tell a difference.
Oh I understand what you mean now! Thanks so much!

Am I the only one not feeling the 3M's at all? Seems like a really busy upper; I don't think it would look better uncaged either...

Imma pass. Those off whites tho

The black and grey 3M Ultra Boosts on RRS are really nice. I'll wait until they release somewhere else since I can't stand RRS.

Is $199 going to be the new retail for the Ultra Boost? That's awful if so.

Really like those, Olives, Burgundys and the Off-White pair in the Instagram post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom