ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man I would like to preorder the 3M boosts but I found some og black and purples at an omega sports yesterday and now that I've seen them in person I really want them. I'll just wait till Friday for payday and to see if any other surprises show up like more on feet pics of the 3M or a new cw

grab the OG purples. You just can't go wrong with that pair. The GOAT.

i can see adidas upcharging the $20 for 3M. the brand 3M is not cheap by any means, most of their products and materials are cheap. there have been numerous shoes over the years with 3M add ons with an upccharge to match.

nah they're all at the outlets. You can still find almost a FSR of the women's version, just convert your size different of 1 size. They fit the same. 

If im a size 9 in men.. Doesnt that mean id be a 10.5 in women? 10 is the biggest i saw ,,

If im a size 9 in men.. Doesnt that mean id be a 10.5 in women? 10 is the biggest i saw ,,
A lot of shoe companies go up 1.5 for the mens to womens conversion (ie. Nike) but for adidas it's just one size. So mens 9 = womens 10, mens 10 = womens 11, etc. They have a size conversion chart on their site.

Reactions: f82
$124.38 (tax included) for Solar Yellow. I'm not sure if that's low enough to cop and look like a soccer mom.

whats up fellas new to the niketalk forum 

addicted to ultras right now heres my collection so far white, navy, black, grey and silver LTDs and the over priced ones in the box lol 

awe someone saw my tweet to adidas running... i think they are full of it tbh....

whats up fellas new to the niketalk forum 

addicted to ultras right now heres my collection so far white, navy, black, grey and silver LTDs and the over priced ones in the box lol 

awe someone saw my tweet to adidas running... i think they are full of it tbh....
Where'd you get those boxes? Been thinking I need to re-organize my shoes here pretty soon.

Got some at the container store or u can grab some online. The are called IRIS FRONT DROP BOXES. Found some for 5 bucks a box and others for 7. Retail is 10 at container store. I usually wait till I see discount codes or what not

Got some at the container store or u can grab some online. The are called IRIS FRONT DROP BOXES. Found some for 5 bucks a box and others for 7. Retail is 10 at container store. I usually wait till I see discount codes or what not
Yeah I always have grand ambitions about reorganizing my life at the container store but then I realize I'm about to drop $500 on plastic boxes.

I got the og black purp in a womens 10 off of DSG.
If you sign up with their email, you get 15% off and comes out to 172 shipped to CA,

not a fan of 3m so i finally went in on a pair of the og black/purp. $145.95 total (@skep  i signed up to mr rebates through your ref link - thanks for the tip).

Damn tried pre ordering the 3m in 10.5 and then my order kept getting canceled. Called and they said it's already back ordered .... Smh

Damn tried pre ordering the 3m in 10.5 and then my order kept getting canceled. Called and they said it's already back ordered .... Smh
Yeah I had a pair of 10s sitting in my cart cause I couldn't decide and they disappeared earlier today. Not all that bummed, I wasn't that into the colorway and I have a feeling they're about to drop a bunch of new CWs soon...

Back
Top Bottom