ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh **** my bad, I misread. Scratch that.
feel free to make a prediction on the triple black though lol

I'm only predicting that these may be hard to acquire during the first release. But sooner or later there will be enough to go around. So I'm already prepared to miss out this Thursday. At the end of the day it's a referee shoe, so I'm not losing sleep over it.

I'm only predicting that these may be hard to acquire during the first release. But sooner or later there will be enough to go around. So I'm already prepared to miss out this Thursday. At the end of the day it's a referee shoe, so I'm not losing sleep over it.
i doubt they will get restock over and over again like the triple white though 

since adidas has moved onto 3.0

I've learned that when buying adidas ultra boost, just go to the store because they are always unavailable/sold out online lol. White 3.0s are not all that... interested in what the other colors look like tho
Hey Prime, I'm new to the UB game, but I've been paying attention to these threads a lot recently. Is the whole sold out online mess because a lot of folks don't have an Adidas store close by and they have to rely on the internet, or is there legitimate availability issues in store as well? I'm in LA so we have quite a few stores around, you think it's going to be easy to grab the Triple Black on release date without camping out?

i doubt they will get restock over and over again like the triple white though 
since adidas has moved onto 3.0

That's what Adidas wants you to think. I can't say for sure one way or another what will happen. I just know I'm not paying anything over retail+tax+shipping for them.

Hey Prime, I'm new to the UB game, but I've been paying attention to these threads a lot recently. Is the whole sold out online mess because a lot of folks don't have an Adidas store close by and they have to rely on the internet, or is there legitimate availability issues in store as well? I'm in LA so we have quite a few stores around, you think it's going to be easy to grab the Triple Black on release date without camping out?

Man I'm not sure. I'm pretty new to the adidas game myself. I saw these at Finishline today. I think it depends on location. I'm in Houston and Houston is still pretty much a Jordan/Nike city... that's what you see on everyone's feet. We have an adidas store here in the Galleria and shoes that sell out instantly online... I go to the store and their just sitting there. Same goes for Foot action and Champs. Triple blacks are a popular shoe that we've all been waiting on forever so it's hard to tell

The last time i camped out was for the white cement 4 in 2012. With the exception of Supreme drops on Fairfax, or super rare drop at UNDFTD or Adidas on Melrose (like the Bape NMD last night), camping doesn't really happen anymore in SoCal.

The last time i camped out was for the white cement 4 in 2012. With the exception of Supreme drops on Fairfax, or super rare drop at UNDFTD or Adidas on Melrose (like the Bape NMD last night), camping doesn't really happen anymore in SoCal.
for sure man, part of it has to do with the whole raffle only thing right? I have friends huge on Jordan's and that's what they've been telling me, to keep people from getting down lol in-store.

Realistically though, we are in the same area it looks like, and you know more about this than me, what time would you recommend getting to the store to realistically secure a pair. Is 2-3 hours before enough? I've spend the past few weeks grabbing up Onix, 3M, and ATR's. I'm hoping to get the TB and then give my wallet a break. I just don't want to be online 2 weeks from now looking for a good deal on TB for $400, if I could have waited another hour to just grab them at retail.

for sure man, part of it has to do with the whole raffle only thing right? I have friends huge on Jordan's and that's what they've been telling me, to keep people from getting down lol in-store.

Realistically though, we are in the same area it looks like, and you know more about this than me, what time would you recommend getting to the store to realistically secure a pair. Is 2-3 hours before enough? I've spend the past few weeks grabbing up Onix, 3M, and ATR's. I'm hoping to get the TB and then give my wallet a break. I just don't want to be online 2 weeks from now looking for a good deal on TB for $400, if I could have waited another hour to just grab them at retail.

Realistically speaking, there is no break from your wallet when you get the ub addiction

I have a pair of DS olive 2.0s and I think those military 3.0s look a hell of a lot better. I'm holding out on even thinking about wearing them and waiting for the military to come out
People pay just as much for used UB as they will for a new pair so I would just enjoy them.  

If famous Youtubers are paying double the retail price for worn NMDs you should be able to fetch that amount for worn olive UB, no?

Realistically speaking, there is no break from your wallet when you get the ub addiction

After Reigning Champs and TB's, I'm saying deuces to Adidas. :lol:

A horrible addiction. My justification every time i add to cart and check out are one of the following:

- This is my last purchase, i'm done. (i'll never be done)

- I'll buy this and just sell something from my collection to break even (never do i sell anything because i conveniently forget to sell - lol)

- BNTL!

Back
Top Bottom