ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If it were a live raffle like they did for the Packers NMD, would be totally worth checking out (Undefeated did the same for the Pharrels). It was fair and organized. They did it for the Yeezys v2s, not sure why they wouldn't for these.

Since its FCFS, I can see this going down like their Wood Wood release, where they had 5 or so ghost chairs up front that were there since the night before, and once the line started moving, friends of friends appeared from their cars and started to cut the line. If you're in the back, no chance. I remember getting there at around 7AM (doors opened at 11), was around the 30th  person and left empty handed. It also depends on how many pairs they get. If its just one or two FSRs, no chance unless you camp overnight/ghost chair/pay a homeless dude to stand in your spot.
Ghost chair is the lamest thing ever... really don't see why thats an accepted practice.

damn, those pushas are gunna be on confirmed.  I wanted to get them at the adidas store when I was in Vegas, but I wont be there in time to enter confirmed 
mean.gif

There's a pair of Ultra Boosts on Amazon that I wanna cop for my dad because there's his size, but not sure if it's legit. The seller is shipped from and sold by Amazon.com, so I should be fine right according to the FAQ page?

Last edited:
So tempted to pull the trigger on the DS 1.0 MG's for 279 on Grailed; sucks that I don't trust that site.....

Premier in San Mateo has the triple blacks on sale right now in store now
Yeah, unfortunately they will be sold out by the time I got there even if I left 10 minutes ago (when they announced it via Twitter/Instagram). Wish they took phone orders for repeat customers (I've bought a lot of Adidas from them; not Yeezy's). Good people and cool manager though. 

Last edited:

There's a pair of Ultra Boosts on Amazon that I wanna cop for my dad because there's his size, but not sure if it's legit. The seller is shipped from and sold by Amazon.com, so I should be fine right according to the FAQ page?
You should be good if it's shipped from and sold by Amazon.com and retail price. I've noticed that usually the non-legit pairs are the ones in the $250-$350 price range from various sellers.

Last edited:
was going to stop by premier but 20 minute drive they would've definitely sold out. according to their twitter im glad i didnt waste my time.

Damn, should I take that 30-40 minute drive and pay a toll for that potential L? 
laugh.gif
Nah fam. I was going to take the 30-40 minute drive from San Jose and decided against it and I was leaving as soon as they announced it via social media. They would have sold out within 20-30 minutes of announcing it I imagine. Way too many people were probably coming there anyways from closer places like Palo Alto, Mountain View, Redwood City, Foster City, Burlingame, Hayward, etc. Obviously, anyone who lived locally in San Mateo probably copped within 15 minutes of announcing it. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom