ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those gray 3.0 look like a cream color to me...

Will have to see in person to hold judgment but it is still better than 2.0

There's been an uptick of Highsnobs for sale in Facebook groups. Sucks none of them are in my size

Ground Beefs just landed and I gotta say, they're 
smokin.gif

My bad I read that post wrong, thought it said RCs.  Did you get the RCs though? And if so what size did you get? Sorry for all the questions lol
I was able to try both 9.5 and 9, ended up going with the 9 strictly because I like the way they look on feet better, but I found the 9.5 to be slightly more comfy.

RCs def don't run as big as SBs. I can't really recommend sizing down on them across the board, it's really a matter of preference. I've been saying, if you normally go .5 up in UB, then go TTS with RC, if you normally go TTS with UB, you could probably be ok with either TTS or .5 down.

Last edited:

Was doing some returns in SF Adidas today and the store associate there told me they released the remaining pairs from the Wednesday RC restock on Thursday night.... I'm going to choose to believe that didn't actually happen 
mean.gif

View media item 2256570

Think I might have gotten lucky with a TB order earlier today. I was waiting to clock out form work just before 7am this morning and browsing my phone when I saw that my tab for the TB UB on FNL was still open. Clicked on it and the 10.5 that was in my cart during the original release was still there and decided to try and checkout. Wasn't expecting anything of it since I've been trying to complete the checkout process randomly throughout the past week or so since the original drop on FNL with no success, kept getting a error at the submit order page due to no stock. This morning the order actually went through to my surprise and I received a confirmation e-mail within minutes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, thinking this was most likely a glitch until I see the shipping confirmation e-mail. :\

Last edited:
CB3.0 from SS arrived. FANTASTIC

I compare the material to the Y-3 ZG Knits. No where near as tight as 1.0, but so soft and comfy.

I love the hate for the 3.0.

I myself don't understand. I think the CB pattern is fantastic.

Definitely roomier. Burgs are coming in later that i went .5 down on so i'll have a better opinion on the sizing. TTS definitely isn't a problem.

I'm officially on the hunt for 3.0's. Love them.

Am I the only one who thinks Burgundy 3.0s aren't really true burgundys? They look more like red to me.

Maybe it'S the lighting? I dunno.

The men's are certainly overall more burgundy than red, IMO. The women's, and correct me if I'm wrong, are considered red, not burgundy.

Back
Top Bottom