ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I wear UB when I fly, but they're def not the best for when you're actually in flight due to feet swelling. I actually think PK NMD or 350 v1 are better flying shoes.

I think there is just a 'sweet spot' for some folks where their arch lands on the least stretchiest part of the ankle/tongue.

Maybe the 3.0s might help out since it seems those have a larger ankle opening.

Seeing those Supreme Hoddie Bogo in peach going for 1k in eBay can't make more but impatient to see them hit AliExpress

I dont get Supreme hype and Im a hypebeast 
roll.gif

Seeing those Supreme Hoddie Bogo in peach going for 1k in eBay can't make more but impatient to see them hit AliExpress
1k for a hoodie? That makes them $180 sweats convo the other week look like clearance aisle end of the season sale item.

Me neither. People it's just too ****** up nowadays.
Who are they stunting with those weak *** hoodies ?

I dont get Supreme hype and Im a hypebeast 
roll.gif
Me neither. People it's just too ****** up nowadays.
Who are they stunting with those weak *** hoodies ?
I thought I was totally missing something? I don't know anything about bape/supreme other than resell is crazy. What's the deal with this stuff?

Last edited:
I was finally able to sell my sz 7.5 Solebox and purchase a sz 8 instead. Purchased off stockx but check out the left heel
sick.gif
mean.gif
I had a pair of Chalk UBs show up that direct from ADC. Could be from the seller, could just be a QC issue. Either way I'm surprised StockX didn't catch that, Goat would've probably forced the seller to knock off 10%.

The good thing is, no one will be able to see that when you're wearing them.

I had a pair of Chalk UBs show up that direct from ADC. Could be from the seller, could just be a QC issue. Either way I'm surprised StockX didn't catch that, Goat would've probably forced the seller to knock off 10%.

The good thing is, no one will be able to see that when you're wearing them.

Not impressed by stockx at all. Goat would have definitely caught this. Apparently if you have flaws on your shoes, sell via Stockx.

definitely a different fit. TTS is looser but acceptable. The 1.0 knit is stronger so it grips the foot a bit tighter. At least to me.

When you say 1.0 hurts your feet at TTS, what do you mean? Suffocating them? Leaving marks on your foot?

I think you should be able to do TTS and feel better
Doesn't leave marks but my feet are definitely suffocated. I wore them on the plane and had to take them off because they hurt so bad. Even when I looses the laces it doesn't make a difference.
And thanks for the tip, I'll try TTS on the 3.0's!

My 1.0's were extremely tight when they were new. I stuck a cedar shoe tree in them for a couple weeks and they stretched out a bit. They are still tight but it's a comfortable snugness, not too restrictive.

Not impressed by stockx at all. Goat would have definitely caught this. Apparently if you have flaws on your shoes, sell via Stockx.

Stock X has a pretty irritating interface. Between the two I've spent more with GOAT....none with StockX - mostly due to my size not being available, but I'm guessing that sellers never really look at offer prices...it's just like a set it and forget it tool used to inflate the market as soon as someone comes through and is willing to pay $350-$500 for whatever shoe

Last edited:
I just got my 3.0's and I hate to say it but I might pass and send them back to ADC. I have narrow/long feet so they just don't fit me very snug. I normally wear a 9.5 so I went down to a 9 which was definitely the right move in terms of length but they're still so wide/flappy in the toebox. They're still super comfortable but they don't have the same feel as the 1.0/2.0.

Also, the knit is really thin like on the PK NMD and it feels like the upper would tear really easily if you got it caught on something. I get that UB's are designed for running and they are supposed to be super light and breathable but I wish there was a little more substance or rigidity to the upper.

Seems like the translucent cage was an issue for a lot of folks here but I don't mind it. The striation/stretch marks/ball sack/cell mitosis pattern is starting to bug me now that I see it in person though. I feel like I'm wearing watermelon socks or something. I'll give it a couple more days, maybe they'll grow on me. 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:

I just got my 3.0's and I hate to say it but I might pass and send them back to ADC

The striation/stretch marks/ball sack/cell mitosis pattern is starting to bug me now that I see it in person though.
ohwell.gif

Thanks for the review... 3.0s knit patterns are a no go...

Hmmm I was gunna pass but the 2.0 are too narrow for my wide feet, may have to give these a shot 

View media item 2256570
Think I might have gotten lucky with a TB order earlier today. I was waiting to clock out form work just before 7am this morning and browsing my phone when I saw that my tab for the TB UB on FNL was still open. Clicked on it and the 10.5 that was in my cart during the original release was still there and decided to try and checkout. Wasn't expecting anything of it since I've been trying to complete the checkout process randomly throughout the past week or so since the original drop on FNL with no success, kept getting a error at the submit order page due to no stock. This morning the order actually went through to my surprise and I received a confirmation e-mail within minutes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, thinking this was most likely a glitch until I see the shipping confirmation e-mail. :\

Happened to me with the Uncaged TB the day after release was sold out. Got shipping email the next day. You may get it.

Picked up my RCs from the post office today. They definitely run half size bigger...
If anyone is looking to size swap my 10 for your 9.5, send me a pm. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom