ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i tried searching the thread but couldn't find any. do you guys have any news when the Reigning Champs will release in Europe? i slept on these and I need a pair, but not that bad to pay resell for.

I asked UK Adidas on Twitter last week and they said they won't release in europe. Only the clothes released here. Sucks how we, once again, get screwed over in europe when Adidas is a european company.

I asked UK Adidas on Twitter last week and they said they won't release in europe. Only the clothes released here. Sucks how we, once again, get screwed over in europe when Adidas is a european company.
damn. thanks for the info man. yeah that sucks real bad

So it was RC for North America and now Naked for Europe?
East Asia get both?

Ah my bad, was actually referring to the Alphabounce
smile.gif

Can't seem to find the tan colorway locally. Wonder if they released only in US?
Would loce

Would love to get some review on them, comfort wise !
For the price of $77+tax (w/coupon)...they are worth it!  They run TTS and is comfortable for wide footers like myself.  The lacing keeps you locked in and secured cross training.  The only problem is it has a high stack height so not good for leg day. 

Here's a review I found that might help.

http://weartesters.com/adidas-alphabounce-performance-review/

Pics from FB groups. This would have been a better White Noise 3.0
Agreed! I would have much preferred if the White Noise didn't have a translucent cage but for some reason the translucent cage doesn't bother me as much on this specific cw.

When will people stop saying us europeans got the burgs?! We didn't get them, they were Asia exclusives. And the Naked collab will release in worldwide consortium accounts.

Ah my bad, was actually referring to the Alphabounce
smile.gif
Would love to get some review on them, comfort wise !
I actually recently bought a pair of the tan Alphabounce because I really liked the cw in pictures. Once I got them in hand and on feet though, I was very underwhelmed. They felt clunky, heavy, and wide and just didn't look that good on feet if you have fairly narrow feet. The cushioning system isn't very comfortable if you are relatively lightweight IMO and is pretty hard. My pair went right back to ADC the day I got them.

I like my alphabounces as shoes i can wear and beat up on. Theyre comfortable enough to me especially at the $50 pricepoint i paid. That tan cw is dope

Man all these 3.0s just got me in a hurry to try and lock up some 1.0s and 2.0s. I might just pay resale for olive 2.0s. They are still great looking to me (flamesuit on)
But after seeing and feeling the 3.0 in person. The knit is thin and flexible which for me isn't really my favorite. I enjoy the tighter knit of the 2.0. So far the only really entriguing 3.0 are the maroon wool pair and mayyyybbbee an olive pair

I like the wool burg, CNY, and one of the green (prob military) 3.0 right now. Those are on my list of cops. I really like the white noise as well but its not a necessary color for me so im undecided on copping.

I like the 3.0 but none of these repeat colors will be replacing 1.0s

Man.. Some contrasting opinions on the Alphabounces.
I do fancy the tan colorway as well. Might just got to do with others if I can't get my hands on them locally.

When will people stop saying us europeans got the burgs?! We didn't get them, they were Asia exclusives. And the Naked collab will release in worldwide consortium accounts.

maybe not in your EU area, but people on FB in EU were definitely getting Burgs at one point.

Last edited:
Man.. Some contrasting opinions on the Alphabounces.
I do fancy the tan colorway as well. Might just got to do with others if I can't get my hands on them locally.
Your best bet is to grab them.  If you dont like them, return them.  I'll say this.  The store I was at had NMD and Boosts.  The tan AB stood out among them.  Very good looking shoe. 

Back
Top Bottom