ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
**** adidas for making the 3D Runners NYC/London only. I'm gonna be salty about that for a while. Those are my grails and there's no way I'll be able to afford what I'm sure will be astronomical resale prices.

Seriously **** adidas. This has me considering just giving up and offing my whole collection.
Don't do it tank. Maybe this is just the red carpet opening in long list world wide releases. I'm really hoping that's the case. The color makes me think it just may be the beginning...

Yeah but them promoting this colorway as an NYC/London exclusive means they most likely won't redo it when the shoe gets a wider launch. The all black one is one I really want though.

Honestly quite pissed off about it. Sounds overly dramatic but this might be the straw that breaks the camels back for me. I might give up

Wow. Then I'm just a big dummy here missing out. There's more to this than I could have ever imagined.
yeah people been doing that trick since the very first Confirmed app release, I'm surprised every one doesn't know by now lol. 
Yeah but them promoting this colorway as an NYC/London exclusive means they most likely won't redo it when the shoe gets a wider launch. The all black one is one I really want though.

Honestly quite pissed off about it. Sounds overly dramatic but this might be the straw that breaks the camels back for me. I might give up
ORRRRR just pack your shhit and move to NYC, that way when you strikeout in NYC like most NYer's, you'll be pissed... but less pissed 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I just didn't think it was possible!! I thought everyone played fair and by the rules[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

Feel free to send any size 10 UB's my way
laugh.gif

Well either way still 99.5 percent positive that if we're a fair release in my city I'd still lose out.

yeah people been doing that trick since the very first Confirmed app release, I'm surprised every one doesn't know by now lol. 

ORRRRR just pack your shhit and move to NYC, that way when you strikeout in NYC like most NYer's, you'll be pissed... but less pissed 
laugh.gif

facts.... i live in NYC an still haven't hot on the Confirmed app

you will for sure be less pissed about it and ready to move on to the next release 

Fam, you from around the way? Lol

Not the city per say, but Braintree born and raised.

and yeah, no way id even think about resell for these. They'll quickly be forgotten about just like the pitch black and red apple NMDs. Plus its not even really boost, who knows how comforatble they are? :rofl: (semi joking)

Last edited:
It's gonna be damn near impossible to get the 3D runners. It's 333 pairs spread between 3 markets. If evenly distributed that's 111 pairs each market.

i wonder why germany ( i mean adidas is german) is so far behind with exclusives... it's kinda sad for me :/

Although I'm most likely going to miss out, I wonder if these 3Ds will be more comfortable than the UB
Heard they're comfy but it's two totally different levels of comfort. Also the primeknit on them is more spaced out than the UB primeknit. You can actually see the socks of the wearer through the primeknit.

Although I'm most likely going to miss out, I wonder if these 3Ds will be more comfortable than the UB
Heard they're comfy but it's two totally different levels of comfort. Also the primeknit on them is more spaced out than the UB primeknit. You can actually see the socks of the wearer through the primeknit.

Granted this is the early prototype, but these guys say they're pretty comfy

Granted this is the early prototype, but these guys say they're pretty comfy

Seen the black ones about a month ago maybe a little over a month. I didn't try them but I did ask one of the guys wearing them how's the comfort compared to Boost. Said comfy but you can't really compare the two.

Not really feeling any type of way missing out on those future crafts lol y'all should be used to this exclusivity stuff by now

Back
Top Bottom