ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Most of the Y-3 Sport line runs different from other Y-3 stuff. I just got the Y-3 Sport Trail X (which I highly recommend for winter boost shoe/boot) and they're pretty much TTS. I went .5 down and would have liked em a tiny bit bigger.
I thought these were from the sport line as well but they're in the normal Y-3 section on SSENSE. The Sport Trail X look real nice, did you snag them under retail? 

thinking of switching out my laces on the Creams to a salmon colored/light pink one. I think ive seen people here do the same. Anyone have any lace recommendations?

I thought these were from the sport line as well but they're in the normal Y-3 section on SSENSE. The Sport Trail X look real nice, did you snag them under retail? 
You're right I thought those were the high top UBs they did as part of the Sport line. I have no advice on sizing in that case.

Yeah I got the Sport Trail X for $212 shipped off SJS during their Black Friday sale

thinking of switching out my laces on the Creams to a salmon colored/light pink one. I think ive seen people here do the same. Anyone have any lace recommendations?
Just ordered a pair of laces off Rope Lace Supply. They say their laces are the exact ones that come with UBs.

I'll be on a plane that day
roll.gif
GPS spoofer doesnt work and FTL doesnt have it yet...  Ls

FTL launch locator failed me last time with the v2s... had a friend who hit all 3 cw's at the same stores that I selected, while I hit none. 
I think the app messed up for that release.  Seems like most people that hit, hit on all 3.

3 6-min HS Ls for me
mad.gif

Last edited:

You're right I thought those were the high top UBs they did as part of the Sport line. I have no advice on sizing in that case.

Yeah I got the Sport Trail X for $212 shipped off SJS during their Black Friday sale
I went with the Y-3 Pure Boost ZG High for my winter shoe.  They were $193 shipped.

In other news which one
nerd.gif

That's a great price. You've got me considering the Trail X over the ZG highs now. Farfetch has them for $267 shipped. Thinking of pulling the trigger since the ZG's are basically pure boost but just high tops.

Put them on my gray wools.

Rope lace UB laces are identical to stock UB flat laces. Picked up a couple pairs of black laces just in case.

All laces below are from RLS.

None.

I don't believe any combination of those CWs they have available justifies the $265 price tag.
I'm still not understanding why they went with 2.0 over 1.0.

adidas is really killing my boost buzz with all the BS lately.

That's a great price. You've got me considering the Trail X over the ZG highs now. Farfetch has them for $267 shipped. Thinking of pulling the trigger since the ZG's are basically pure boost but just high tops.
I'm not a fan of the ZG when they make the upper leather like that. The Trail X is super unique silhouette, more of a boot than a sneaker, definitely feels really rugged too.

I'm still not understanding why they went with 2.0 over 1.0.

adidas is really killing my boost buzz with all the BS lately.
From what I heard is that 2.0 is most cost-effective to make, and it seems like that is the case with the 3.0.

3.0 has simpler design and is 'thinner'.

Even with the RCs the knit was thinner. Don't know how many % saving they are making but it seems like enough for them to make updates.

I know someone earlier posted that they were attempting to make them like 2nd skin but marketing team can make anything sound like Space technology.

Back
Top Bottom