ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
11 days later my TBs from ADC are still showing "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed" Anyone else on the same boat?

Not sure if i should reach out to them or just wait and hope for he best.

Not sure if it was mentioned or discussed but I think RF mid had a soft release at the Kith aspen pop up over the weekend... 

11 days later my TBs from ADC are still showing "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed" Anyone else on the same boat?

Sorry...  Normally not a good sign... 

Not sure if it was mentioned or discussed but I think RF mid had a soft release at the Kith aspen pop up over the weekend... 

I dont think Kith Aspen actually opened yet. Just his F&F getting together to check it out.

Military green 3.0s

200 pairs my *** 
laugh.gif

Why wouldn't you reachout to them in the first place?

I guess I'm just hoping for a delayed delivery and currently in denial that my order is going to be canceled haha.

Like you know bad news is coming but you don't want to hear it and clinging to any small hope that it might not be true.

Last edited:

If it's passed 10 days it's most likely getting cancelled. Give them a call to ease your mind. 

I just decided not to trust him at the time. Mcnulty Kick x2
his highest size was an 11 smh lol if only he had an 11.5..

and some other dude in germany was supposed to oop me but he got greedy and basically made auctions at that point

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom