ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heard some people are sizing down on 3.0, but are most people still going TTS? I wear 11.5 in 1.0 and 2.0, but went 11 in uncaged.

You cared enough about my opinion to reply and defend your sense of style and even to boast that you are a "fashionista" ..*golf clap*...

Don't know how my comment was implied as bullying when I was just stating my opinion about wearing matching pairs with their girl on this particular shoe that was promoted specifically for women.  I also have worn Tiffiany colored shoes, like the tiffany dunks but of course that had mixed black and silver in them so that does not really count. 

I wasn't looking for approval from OTHERS or anything from my comment.  I was just saying "me,myself and I" would like to see how it can be worn.  That is why I'll hold my opinion about it later.  Just like how I want to know how the KOLORS UB collab can be pulled off. 

You have your opinion and I have mine, just like your statement to generalize "Americans" with colors to sexuality/genders. You even go ahead and speak for them by stating "we".  Your statements and assumptions here are great for a FORUM because that is YOUR opinion with no real facts or proof that all Americans feel the same way or views like you.  However, I wouldn't go as far ahead and implying that my comment was some form of bullying or to shame someone.  

And I think YOU give yourself too much credit with those assumptions and hashtags.  

Sidenote: Did you know that hashtags have no real use in a discussion forum?  You might want to try that in twitter, IG, FB,etc.
Dude **** you are an idiot.

I went out to Lenox mall ATL today and took a look at the 3.0.  From what I saw (my opinion) The burgundy and the mystery blue (adidas blue box) looked the best in person.

The white and black are ok, but the cage kills it for me. The silver is nice too, but I already own Silver Ltd 1.0.

So instead of picking up a 3.0 I picked up TB uncaged.  The employees asked me if my NMD XR1 duck camo were customs?

They had no clue about that shoe at all.  The popular hoodie that looks like Nike tech fleece is on sale in stores.

My store had blue and the heather grey on sale, unfortunately the triple black hoodie was not part of the sale so no cops for me.

Last edited:
Just saw this White cw for the Primes on ADC...

They need to drop better cws for the Adizero Primes! The cws are pretty boring, IMO...
That colorway was part of the reflective pack.  The white reflective UB 2.0 and white reflective uncaged UB were the other 2.

So far the black multi was as far as they were willing to go and it didn't do to well. 

Last edited:
The Grey cw is also reflective, which is a very nice touch. :smokin
View media item 2265373View media item 2265374
I really can't wait to run in these and the Adios 3s. If these help me record well below a sub7min/mile average pace for my 6-8milers (or more) consistently, I'll probably forget about NIKE for performance. :nerd:

Right now, the FKRs are my favorite shoes to run in, and the Zoom Elite 8s and LR3s would be the "runners" up. I really hope BOOST'll stay true to adidas' claims. :nerd:

Last edited:
Peeps either don't know or fail to realize how comfy the lunarlon is. IMO it's not far from IB comfort. I scoop up lunarlon Chukkas any time I see a good deal.
Yup, lunar chukkas are defnitely up there in comfort and to me, they look great.

any of my fellow kith watchers hit on yeezys last night? pissed I went to sleep, they're always a nice second option.

Back
Top Bottom