ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
blocked from either:

refreshing too often

or soft block which i think you're supposed to delete cookies (worked for me) but doing that also deletes your carted item (unless you're logged in)

Last edited:

What did you do to get blocked? So I know how to avoid that. Also, how long are you blocked?
Never got blocked by ADC but I believe it has something to do with refreshing too much or having too many tabs open at once.

Last edited:
congrats. Disappointed i forgot to pay for expedited shipping so i can get it in time for christmas for the kid. I wonder if i can call and change that? Gonna give it a shot.

congrats. Disappointed i forgot to pay for expedited shipping so i can get it in time for christmas for the kid. I wonder if i can call and change that? Gonna give it a shot.
check your order, its already expedited but imo expedited shipping from adidas(fedex) to cali is like a USPS standard shipping lmao

Last edited:
check your order, its already expedited but imo expedited shipping from adidas(fedex) to cali is like a USPS standard shipping lmao

exactly. They suck. I can order from Sweatshop right now and get it by Tuesday. Adidas? Praying for it to arrive by 12/27

You talking about the Yeezy drop this morning from ADC? Wasn't the default shipping Free Expedited?

Finally might be able to get that 3M or RC or TB depending on whether or not I like the Yeezys once I get them in hand 
nthat.gif

Finally might be able to get that 3M or RC or TB depending on whether or not I like the Yeezys once I get them in hand :nthat:

what?!?!? you better trade for the 3M's. You've been waiting too got damn long for those to pass on them for yeezy's. DO IT

Back
Top Bottom