ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just scooped 3ms off pakho. Only 1.0 i wasnt too sure about when they released and passed on them. I didnt BNTL and ive hated myself for it ever since. Need burgundy 1.0's but that aint happening.

congrats. Sometimes you gotta just pull the trigger for something you really want

i know sizing has been asked a ton but i havent had a chance to try on 3.0s yet. this is for the people who dont size up on ultra boost 1.0. i stay TTS on my ultra boosts (10) should i stay tts for 3.0s or is there really extra length where i can go down to a 9.5? 

thanks!

i know sizing has been asked a ton but i havent had a chance to try on 3.0s yet. this is for the people who dont size up on ultra boost 1.0. i stay TTS on my ultra boosts (10) should i stay tts for 3.0s or is there really extra length where i can go down to a 9.5? 

thanks!
I'm 9.5 in 1.0 - 9 fits me perfect in 3.0

I love how Ronnie just acted like a dad who's responding to his kid who made macaroni art at school. Dam you put boosts on Mcfly and Ye on the Jordan's head. Big whoop

Finally saw the 3.0 in hand at Adidas SF, not a fan of the knit pattern but they did have Black, Navy and Burgundy

I won a pair of the Boost 350 Yeezy's yesterday.

This was the first time I tried them on. For me they were TTS and I probably could have gone down a .5 size down.
For sure, this kick doesn't run small in my opinion

Thanks to the member who advised me

he probably has to deal with 20 dudes like him a day.

Man those Fieg/Boosts collab has grown on me.
I'm sure Fieg was losing it when he called himself Boost God. It's so ******* stupid. 

The more I see them the more I like them. Not gonna be too bummed when I strike out on them like I did the RCs though.

Back
Top Bottom