ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If anyone has information on bots to purchase shoes online PM me. If this discussion is not allowed in this forum just delete my post.

Spamming the forum w/ these cause I'm lovin em 
laugh.gif

im so happy i dont like the fieg ub mids. i dont hate them but i deff cant see myself wearing them. if i get them deff gonna use as trade bait since it seems like everyone loves them lol 

whats up with all the ultra boost with no box from russia on ebay? legit?

No kidding. Noticed the item address on a bunch when researching the Porsche Design. Leave it to the former Commies to go for the high end possible fakes. Only the best Comrade.

i know sizing has been asked a ton but i havent had a chance to try on 3.0s yet. this is for the people who dont size up on ultra boost 1.0. i stay TTS on my ultra boosts (10) should i stay tts for 3.0s or is there really extra length where i can go down to a 9.5? 

thanks!
I tried on a 3.0 burgundy 10 (true size) and they were a little long like the RC. I tried the 9.5 on it was perfect. And it's true the knit is more comfy. And I like the 1.0 a lot so there's that.

I tried on a 3.0 burgundy 10 (true size) and they were a little long like the RC. I tried the 9.5 on it was perfect. And it's true the knit is more comfy. And I like the 1.0 a lot so there's that.
hm alright. yeah i have the RC in a 10 and there is a tiny bit of space in front of the toes. guess i need to get a 9.5 in those and UB3.0s damn thanks man 

hm alright. yeah i have the RC in a 10 and there is a tiny bit of space in front of the toes. guess i need to get a 9.5 in those and UB3.0s damn thanks man 

You're a 10 TTS? (And 10.5 I guess UB size?)

Last edited:
Experience with StockX? Thinking about selling my White/Black Yeezy V2 and using it to scoop up the RC w/ the 25 dollar off?

That or I just scoop it off GOAT, I just don't know which to go with. I just want the more reliable one for peace of mind 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Experience with StockX? Thinking about selling my White/Black Yeezy V2 and using it to scoop up the RC w/ the 25 dollar off?

That or I just scoop it off GOAT, I just don't know which to go with. I just want the more reliable one for peace of mind :D

Size?

I searched for nearly an hour and couldn't find the pictures comparing the length of the RCs to other UB's. Anyone remember who the poster was?

Edit: nvm found them

Last edited:
I have two pairs, one is TTS and the other is .5 down. I wear the TTS pair all the time, the .5 down is still on ice but it's the one I got after wearing the TTS pair and deciding they had a little more toeroom than is perfect. BUT, they're still totally fine, and until I got 3.0s, they were the most comfy UB I owned.

I know this is the boost thread, but if you had to choose: Reigning Champs or B&W yeezy v2's? I have both coming in this week, and not sure if i should keep both! A main rotation of v2's, RC's, creams, and PB's would be pretty nice though.

Back
Top Bottom