ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i showed some serious restraint not copping TB off 23penny.
LOL same. But then I realized my size is cheaper on GOAT anyway. That, and I ain't bout that resale life. 
laugh.gif

Thanks for posting the link hypebeast, can anyone confirm if 23Penny is legit? Also sizing for TB, TTS like the other 1.0 or is it RC sizing lol (half size down)

So I've been holding onto my 2nd RC UB. I was wondering where I should look to find trades? I got a 9.5 too but even that was big. I was surprised because my UB size is 9.5, but I guess the RC's fit a little big so I need to find somewhere to trade my 10.5 for a 9 
dang i wanna trade my 10 for a 9.5 lol

Nice.  Been looking for an RC for $350 (max I am comfortable with). Just can't find my size 12 for that price...

I just sold a pair of size 12 for $320 last night :\ was holding out hope to get enough to buy a 13, but couldn't afford to hold on to them any longer

Got my Burgundy 3.0s in.... and they are as unappealing as they looked. I can't get that ground beef comparison out of my head :lol:

View media item 2268591

Turned my core black 1.0's into triple blacks using angelus leather dye and matte black paint. They were really yellowed and the cage was scuffed everywhere, now they look identical to the TBs lol. Lighting on this pic + my camera is crap makes the shoe look different colors everywhere, but it's identical to the TBs.
Shoes look good. If I didn't have the TB uncaged, I would've done the same with my CB 2.0

Hey everyone, sure this has been asked plenty of times before, but I've just started to fall in love with the 1.0 Creams (sure I'm late to the party). Is it just recently that prices have been skyrocketing on GOAT and StockX or have they been steadily climbing. I can't find anything less than 500; it's depressing to see the shoe sell for low 300's earlier this year. Would you guys pull the trigger now or hang on ?I have RC's to trade but i'm assuming I would be adding correct, also anyone know the sizing? If i'm paying 500, it damn well better fit perfect lol

Hey everyone, sure this has been asked plenty of times before, but I've just started to fall in love with the 1.0 Creams (sure I'm late to the party). Is it just recently that prices have been skyrocketing on GOAT and StockX or have they been steadily climbing. I can't find anything less than 500; it's depressing to see the shoe sell for low 300's earlier this year. Would you guys pull the trigger now or hang on ?I have RC's to trade but i'm assuming I would be adding correct, also anyone know the sizing? If i'm paying 500, it damn well better fit perfect lol
if it's anywhere near $500, i'd move on. 

there are other things to buy. 

Get a yeezy, sell it, and then buy a cream.

Honestly bro make sure you check out the creams in person.... I honestly don't think they are worth the resell in hand but in pictures they tell a different story.

Last edited:
Honestly bro make sure you check out the creams in person.... I honestly don't think they are worth the resell in hand but in pictures they tell a different story.
Thanks brotha, and all those who responded above as well. I think all of your are right about the price, still wish the RC were going for more right now so I could swing a trade for one.

Back
Top Bottom