ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
debating if i should size up half for the first time in ub on tb....but afraid will be too long. all my tts fit good but just a little tight in toes..and im guessing tb runs identical to cb 1.0 in terms of tightness...thoughts anyone?

Last edited:

debating if i should size up half for the first time in ub on tb....but afraid will be too long. all my tts fit good but just a little tight in toes..and im guessing tb runs identical to cb 1.0 in terms of tightness...thoughts anyone?
They fit like any other 1.0. I don't mind the extra length at all. TTS squeezes the top of my foot too much. 3.0s though....now the extra length was extremely noticeable in those. 

The RC are planned to restock... just be patient.
Don't think the same style will re-stock.  Someone at Reigning Champ store told me that another version is coming out though with a leather heal....probably a different colour too I would imagine.

I went half a size up on TB. I also go half a size up for CB 1.0, but all my other UB I wear TTS. I recommend getting the same size as your CB 1.0 but really you can't go wrong sizing up a half size either though for them since they do run narrow/snug, especially in the midfoot area. It all depends on the type of fit you want.

I'm here rooting against Greg Olsen and for Robert Kelley!

Went 13-1 for the season and I'm behind this week. Thats what happens when you lose AJ Green and Melvin Gordon
I needed Olsen to have 12 or less last night and of course he came up with 14
laugh.gif
3 leagues and I'm in the finals in 2 of em, that would've been sweet to have all 3 in though

+$50 shipping. probably gunna be one of the better chances though.
Yeah I don't know if people are expecting an easy release or what. That's not an insane price. Last year's CNY was super low stock in the US and a  random drop.

Last edited:
I like the CNY's but not for that price. Will take my chances at retail. OK if I strike out. 

Thanks for sharing tho. Always someone willing to bite 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom