ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cant wait to read all these shipping updates from people who have no idea who saints is
mean.gif
Not worth the hassle? I was reading their shipping info on the site...looks kinda sketch/could take forever

cant wait to read all these shipping updates from people who have no idea who saints is
mean.gif
i read thru the shipping/order process section before pulling the trigger it being an overseas company. anyone who doesnt, well thats their fault lol not expecting delivery for probably 2-3 weeks but im patient and figfured this is my only shot without paying ridiculous resale prices

Not worth the hassle? I was reading their shipping info on the site...looks kinda sketch/could take forever

whats up with that ?

many have tried ordering in the past only to be told they dont actually have them in hand and are waiting for stock, or wait like 3 weeks for some sort of shipping. hope ya'll are good with that $300 loan you just gave them :lol:

there has been 1 or 2 instances of people receiving an order relatively quickly, but that doesnt seem to be the norm

There is zero percent chance 2017 CNY UB is more limited than the 2016 CNY UB.  2016 CNY is easily the lowest produced UB and it isn't even close.

i read thru the shipping/order process section before pulling the trigger it being an overseas company. anyone who doesnt, well thats their fault lol not expecting delivery for probably 2-3 weeks but im patient and figfured this is my only shot without paying ridiculous resale prices

you're one of the logical ones. just dont come in here in 3 days asking if anyones gotten any sort of shipping update, like we all know will happen :rofl:

It's been retail or bust for me for the CNY since the beginning. I like them but not enough to pay anything over retail.

I personally would never pay resell prices before any shoe even drops, but that's just me
laugh.gif

Last edited:
can you just buy black laces on rope lace supply or do you need to buy the 3 pack combo? I just want some black laces but can't figure out how to purchase.

can you just buy black laces on rope lace supply or do you need to buy the 3 pack combo? I just want some black laces but can't figure out how to purchase.
You can buy just black laces single for the 42" ULTRA BOOST LACES (or any others). It's the first option in the drop down SOLID BLACK - (UB-B)  $5.99. The 3 pack combo is the last option in the drop down for $17.95. The picture just shows all three color options for reference.

Last edited:
You can buy just black laces single for the 42" ULTRA BOOST LACES (or any others). It's the first option in the drop down SOLID BLACK - (UB-B)  $5.99. The 3 pack combo is the last option in the drop down for $17.95. The picture just shows all three color options for reference.

thank you. i feel stupid

I can die happy. Copped the triple blacks off 23penny. 
I don't know how I feel about near double retail.

I'll just wait for 3.0 all black or settle for something else all black.

Congrats tho.

I've been very retail or lower mode of shoes lately.

Like the fieg boost mids are cool looking but not for over retail, especially since the luxury shoes I like are all selling for at or cheaper then these resale prices this time of year. 

Last edited:
Typical Asian sites. Largest size is 10.5 to 11 US. Need a Sz 11.5 likely if 3.0 run large. Maybe 11 could work since I went down a full size on RC. I have the OG CNY and the 3.0 CNY are like 1/4 of the 3.0 I want.

Typical Asian sites. Largest size is 10.5 to 11 US. Need a Sz 11.5 likely if 3.0 run large. Maybe 11 could work since I went down a full size on RC. I have the OG CNY and the 3.0 CNY are like 1/4 of the 3.0 I want.
so you went 1 full size down on RC UB and you can still get your foot into it? i went TTS on my RC UB and do have toe room in the front so i could go .5 down but the ankle part is just so tight i feel like a 9.5 would be impossible to get into lol 

Yeah, only 50ish 12.5s were released on ADC. I don't think we'll ever be seeing another retail run of em'. Plus, we live in a ground beef world now. As someone who beats the **** out of their UBs on a regular basis, I'm hoping they'll last me for a lonnnnng time. 
That awesome man. As long as you're happy, don't worry about what other people say. Whether you paid retail or resell, you don't have to explain anything, as long as you're satisfied with your purchase; especially if you have the money to spend. 

Back
Top Bottom