ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ughhhhh I Keep on carting and by the time I got it to work I had six but only wanted one...sold out [emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji]

had issues checking out my size but got confirmation email for a small size. if it's true I'll take it, never been able to get anything manually before

Let's assume that all these order confirms are legit (let's hope!!!!), is it just me or did the stock seem pretty high for what's supposed to be a super limited drop?

Wow well that was an ultra fail. Kept refreshing and got to checkout and everything but kept getting inventory issues. Ah well i guess money saved. Congrats to those that got through. Hopefully you dont get your orders cancelled unless you used a bot.

Last edited:
will never understand how people checkout manually. i guess i literally have a piece of **** internet connection lol 

Cooked on my sz 12 in the ultra boost mids
nthat.gif

I was on the site as soon as they went live & kept getting a ton of errors, but literally just kept refreshing and finally got through checkout & got confirmation email instantly

Back
Top Bottom