ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The quantity picture shows  like 7-7.5k pairs online and they are supposed to release also instore.

Seems way too much-off  to me.

I would expect more like 1-2k online and 1-2k instore.

That was pretty easy 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Congrats to you and your team bro. We threw y'all a lil oop.
wink.gif
Thanks 
smokin.gif

dam someone checked out with SEVEN pairs. Guess that should be fine right cause it doesnt mention anywhere that its limit 1 per customer? 

I honestly just kept hitting stop on my browser when it was loading a white screen. Brought me to every screen instantly and I was able to check out with PayPal.

I copped

Solar Red 2.0 manual.

TB uncaged manual.

Duck Camo NMD- XR1 manual

Wool primeknit tshirt manual

roll.gif

Salt as usual.

Seriously I wonder if adidas plans to release this model as a non collaboration or is it a 1 off like the solebox.

I honestly just kept hitting stop on my browser when it was loading a white screen. Brought me to every screen instantly and I was able to check out with PayPal.

^^This is exactly what I did. Would crash at each step and would refresh, cancel, and refresh and it would move me onto the next step.

7,000 pairs of Kith x Adidas online. 16 per Consortium stores. Site was laggy and carted too many, spent my time trying to fix the amount and didn't cop.
same..Had 5 size 10.5 in cart & couldnt fix...kept hitting buy now cuz it wasnt adding & ended up with 5 in cart. 
sick.gif

SMH got all the way to shipping & got dubbed on an 11.5

tired.gif
 had to end the year with a nice holiday L

two size 9's with two different accounts. Since it was shopify, all you had to do was refresh the check out page and you were golden.

Back
Top Bottom