ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
most people are going TTS or sizing down in 3.0; haven't seen anyone sizing up. 

the size down people are doing so due to one or more of the following
- narrow / lady-like foot
- thinner toe box material 

I usually see people saying:
- wide foot = TTS will be fine

Is the toe box of the 3.0 roomier than the 1.0 or a combination of that and thinner PK? I went TTS on the 1.0 so I'm not sure on the 3.0

Last edited:
Same crap at my local champs.
They had the shipping boxes behind the register
With pairs already missing out the shipping box. I was about the 7th person in line and when I got to the register all they had was a 13 in olives. The burgundy box was still full.
It was 1 pair per person too. Something didn't add up. How can major footsies not even get a full size run on a non Ltd model? Adidas trolling big time.

some of these in hand pics are making me ok with passing on the military greens. I can only wear 1 olive UB at a time, and I dont think id reach for this pair very often.

Same crap at my local champs.
They had the shipping boxes behind the register
With pairs already missing out the shipping box. I was about the 7th person in line and when I got to the register all they had was a 13 in olives. The burgundy box was still full.
It was 1 pair per person too. Something didn't add up. How can major footsies not even get a full size run on a non Ltd model? Adidas trolling big time.

This olive one is LTD model, and I think, this is just the initial release. Nobody else in the US has started to sell them, even ADC.

Back
Top Bottom