ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn, and you're in line early to cop a shoe that can be had for $100 over retail?

Thats bizarre to me.

Hope you get that pair

Utilizing my logic.

Hell, if you're in a Porsche, why you waking up early to buy shoes. You should be waking up in yambs

Champs galleria Houston is a wrap probably 9-10 pairs of green, 10-12 burgundy again just an estimate

Last edited:
I love how adidas wants everyone to like their product and then provides like 10 of them lmao

damn, and you're in line early to cop a shoe that can be had for $100 over retail?

Thats bizarre to me.

Hope you get that pair

If I have an opportunity to cop at retail, and don't have any prior plans, I'll willingly camp out early. Plus my cousin really wanted these olives so it's worth the trouble :smokin

Wow just got a Instagram DM from a consortium boutique saying "What's your problem man!!?" just by questioning why they never released the Kith UBs like they were supposed to do. Several others also questioned.
which one???

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Single life fam
repped.

For the olives/military Pics def don't do it justice, actually looks better in hand. As for burgs, not much a fan of them in person

quote]
Wow just got a Instagram DM from a consortium boutique saying "What's your problem man!!?" just by questioning why they never released the Kith UBs like they were supposed to do. Several others also questioned.[/

which one???

Should just post that DM right out in open.
What's the problem?
Oh, I don't know.
Maybe because they're suppose to be a retail store selling product to general public. Not just their friends & family or resellers. If they're not releasing a product after announcement, then say so. Stop pretending to be a good honest company. F* them.
Would launch one right up to their supplier.
You're not going to get anything from them.
Why be nice about it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom