ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

if anyone wears sz 11.5 there's a steal on goat for a certain shoe. if u can find it u can have it.
which shoe was it ? 
nerd.gif

Do you guys wear your TTS or .5 size down for the 3.0? I have my TTS for the triple white but debating on going .5 size down on my next pair

Do you guys wear your TTS or .5 size down for the 3.0? I have my TTS for the triple white but debating on going .5 size down on my next pair

I went .5 down from my usual USB size. OK is thinner and toe box is a little bigger on the 3.0s

Well you have your pair. How does it feel? If its kinda loose then go half size down.

For those unfamiliar with 3.0's, I did a little comparison between my retail pair of CNY 3.0 in sz 11.5 and a resale pair from a Hong Kong seller (Asian release) in sz 11.  

I am normally a TTS sz 12 in UB 1.0. For example, I wear sz 12 in the Triple Black 1.0, 3M 1.0 and Royal 1.0. I had to size down a full size on the 3.0 to get even close to that 1.0 snug fit status. My left foot is slightly longer than my right foot so it feels a bit tight but the PK being so stretchy makes it rather comfortable overall. 

For those with narrow feet, it may be necessary to size down a full size on 3.0! Glad I learned my lesson now on my first pair of 3.0. I tried wearing super thick socks with the sz 11.5 but my right foot was just not having it. So much extra space in the toebox. 

Last edited:
For the 3.0, def safe to go with half size down from usual 1.0 size or even the same will work

I'm usually a size US10 for 1.0s and the same fit well for me in the 3.0. The obvious difference was the stretchier and softer PK.

For those unfamiliar with 3.0's, I did a little comparison between my retail pair of CNY 3.0 in sz 11.5 and a resale pair from a Hong Kong seller (Asian release) in sz 11.  

I am normally a TTS sz 12 in UB 1.0. For example, I wear sz 12 in the Triple Black 1.0, 3M 1.0 and Royal 1.0. I had to size down a full size on the 3.0 to get even close to that 1.0 snug fit status. My left foot is slightly longer than my right foot so it feels a bit tight but the PK being so stretchy makes it rather comfortable overall. 

For those with narrow feet, it may be necessary to size down a full size on 3.0! Glad I learned my lesson now on my first pair of 3.0. I tried wearing super thick socks with the sz 11.5 but my right foot was just not having it. So much extra space in the toebox. 
Is the box different because of different size? And a full size down? Man I went TTS with my CNY. Can you compare the length of your 1.0 with both the 11 and 11.5 of CNY. I just want to see the size 12 for 1.0 compared to both 11 and 11.5 of CNY.

Got my 2nd CNY from ADC. The weird thing is the #PO number on the box doesn't match on shoes. Left and right shoe doesn't match either.

Also no extra laces...

Is the box different because of different size? And a full size down? Man I went TTS with my CNY. Can you compare the length of your 1.0 with both the 11 and 11.5 of CNY. I just want to see the size 12 for 1.0 compared to both 11 and 11.5 of CNY.
Well, the top box is from the Asian release and is size 11 US while the bottom is from the Adidas in-store flagship release and it is size 11.5 US. 

The photos above compare the length difference between 1/2 size difference in the CNY 3.0 and it is significant imo. I can compare a sz 12 TB 1.0 to the sz 11 CNY 3.0 tomorrow. Will try comparing the sz 11.5 too but already have a buyer lined up since large sizes are so rare in the CNY. 

Last edited:
Well, the top box is from the Asian release and is size 11 US while the bottom is from the Adidas in-store flagship release and it is size 11.5 US. 

The photos above compare the length difference between 1/2 size difference in the CNY 3.0 and it is significant imo. I can compare a sz 12 TB 1.0 to the sz 11 CNY 3.0 tomorrow. Will try comparing the sz 11.5 too but already have a buyer lined up since large sizes are so rare in the CNY. 

Thanks man. I guess my 11.5 is rare.

wow most sizes on the Barneys pre order for the white Y3 PBs are gone. Most of ya'll really fiending for those huh

Someone here said they got used shoes from ADC, I think last week. What ended up happening with that?
 that was me. I contacted adidas customer service by phone and they told me to send in pictures. I sent in some pictures but I have not heard  back from them yet, I will definitely keep you guys updated. It was pretty obvious that the shoes were used. The soles were dirty, there was a few stains on the shoes, and even dog hair inside the shoe.

Last edited:
Original ZG Knit pre-orders sold out on BNY too way before the Jerry hype. People just like copping from Barneys.

Back
Top Bottom